Rate Anderson's performance from the Sunday Game  

105 members have voted

1. 1. How did Anderson play soley based on the Bears game

• A+ - Fantastic performance
    • B - He played well and showed promise
    • C - Eh, he was OK
    • D - He played pretty poorly
    • E - Cut him now

This is a scientific experiment. I want to see what this board thinks of Anders based soley on his game against the Bears. I am re-watching the game on my DVR tonight and I want to focus on the D-line play.

I am just interested how objectively people can anser this question.

Voted B. He played well and has shown promise. At this point I wish they would put him there and let him focus on just one job, but moving may be what is helping him who knows.

To your other question no I do not think they would have made this move if Jerry had stayed healthy

Jerry's injury was a blessing in disguise.

It showed Anderson's potential as a swingman (DT, DE) and allows Sidbury and Biermann to develop.

Now if we could only find a corner who can cover AND tackle.

I just hate it when somebody calls a guy's season-ending, career-threatening injury a blessing in disguise. I doubt that PJ feels very blessed right now, and there's absolutely nothing about this D-line experimentation that couldn't be done with him on the active roster.

I agree most are not haters just people who dont mind calling a player out that is not when said player has not been performing since he was drafted.

Right. Just because one person believes in the almighty 3 year rule doesn't mean everyone else that doesn't are haters.

I wonder how this DT experiment for Anderson would be going if Jerry had not been injured.

Good point.

In spite of all of the criticism directed toward JA, I think that Falcons fans wanted JA to succeed, but it was becoming obvious that he was not having the impact desired at the DE position, in spite of repeated attempts by the coaches and JA to have him succeed there. Einstein was quoted as saying that the definition of Insanity was 'doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.'

Perhaps the coaching staff used the Peria Jerry injury as an opportunity to adopt another perspective from Einstein: 'Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.'

Here's to hoping that JA continues to improve in his new role!

I believe it is difficult to ***** the performance of a line guy when watching it live unless you specifically watch them instead of the game. I will re watch tonight and get a better idea. It's amazing what people think they see from a live game. It looks quite different when you can control the replay.

That's why I am waiting to rewatch teh game before I throw in my opinion.

LOL, do you and Cappy have secret Gazoo shrines in your basement?laugh.gif

People build shrines to me not the other way around. I like harassing trolls especially when they think they are too clever to be seen as trolls. I called him on it within my first few months and I have been on ignore ever since.

People build shrines to me not the other way around. I like harassing trolls especially when they think they are too clever to be seen as trolls. I called him on it within my first few months and I have been on ignore ever since.

Yeah i agree I have group Gazoo in the Troll group right along with ya, and I might be included in the Ignore group too.

Yeah i agree I have group Gazoo in the Troll group right along with ya, and I might be included in the Ignore group too.

I know. I have sown that seed so many times lots of people consider him a troll now. You might be able to put me on ignore but I can't really be ignored.

I voted B.

I've never been a JA98 hater. I have been hoping he would step up. Jerrys injury did call for adjustments to be made. I'm glad he's done so well in his new role. Having guys who can move around and play multiple positions can only be a plus for our team. Let's all hope he continues to improve and finds a perma-place in the D-Line rotation.