Hi Fellow Falcon Fans

Just wanted to introduce myself, I have been a Falcon fan forever since I grew up in Atlanta, I now live in Australia, but it has not stopped me form supporting my team, I wear my jerseys and my Falcons crocs on game day and use my team in Madden. Every monday when I wake up I check to see if our team has won. Anyways I was really happy as the is a new channel on TV here that is dedicated to sports and shows live NFL games and this week they had the Falcons on, it was the first live Falcon game I have seen in ages and boy was I impressed with what I saw especially with our defense, The next game of the Falcons that will be on TV here is with the Saints, one thing that sucks about this new station is that they show way to many games with teams I hate, like the Patriots.

Just wanted to introduce myself, I have been a Falcon fan forever since I grew up in Atlanta, I now live in Australia, but it has not stopped me form supporting my team, I wear my jerseys and my Falcons crocs on game day and use my team in Madden. Every monday when I wake up I check to see if our team has won. Anyways I was really happy as the is a new channel on TV here that is dedicated to sports and shows live NFL games and this week they had the Falcons on, it was the first live Falcon game I have seen in ages and boy was I impressed with what I saw especially with our defense, The next game of the Falcons that will be on TV here is with the Saints, one thing that sucks about this new station is that they show way to many games with teams I hate, like the Patriots.

Nice and welcome B)

Welcome, Mate! Always good to see Falcons fans rep across the Universe. Here's hoping that the Falcons vs. Saints game is a real classic. At least your station doesn't always play the Cowboys. That would be the ultimate shaft.

Are you the Chargers fan that posted on their forums you were leaving and becoming a Falcons fan?

Welcome ... I follow my Falcons since 1988 which could be hard when you live in Germany.

You should think about getting NFL Game Pass which is know down to 120$ for the rest of the season (unfortunately I paid 239$ four weeks ago). https://gamepass.nfl...re/registerform

The quality is great when you have a constant bandwith of at least 2Mbit. I normaly watch it on my 46".

Edited by danield

I'm here in Korea - almost the same time zone as Australia. Sucks waking up at 4 in the morning to try and catch games streaming on the web (if lucky) or just on NFL Network. :unsure:

We do get an Australian Network channel though... I wonder if they'd have something on.

Anyway, I don't post often, but welcome!

Welcome ... I follow my Falcons since 1988 which could be hard when you live in Germany.

You should think about getting NFL Game Pass which is know down to 120$ for the rest of the season (unfortunately I paid 239$ four weeks ago). https://gamepass.nfl...re/registerform

The quality is great when you have a constant bandwith of at least 2Mbit. I normaly watch it on my 46".

Hey, Danield, so Gamepass works overseas? They said they were going to PIRATED VIDEO IS ILLEGAL the Bear's game but it said I was out of their viewing area...

I guess it might be worth it then. "Follow your team" is down to $80 US....

Has anyone tried it in Korea?

Hey, Danield, so Gamepass works overseas? They said they were going to PIRATED VIDEO IS ILLEGAL the Bear's game but it said I was out of their viewing area...

I guess it might be worth it then. "Follow your team" is down to $80 US....

Has anyone tried it in Korea?

Well, NFL Gamepass is for people who live outside US and don't get Direct TV, Fox or whatever ...

You have restrictions (games shown delayed) if your local TV station show this game but these restrictions are mainly in UK (e.g. Falcons at Cowboys) due to Sky.

I have no problems to view the games here in Germany, so if you have a reliable bandwidth you shouldn't have a problem.