"Im done"

You couldn't pick a better team than Atlanta. Only got a few questions:

1. Do you bleed red and black?

2. Do you know in your heart of hearts that Petrino is the lowest species of reptile on the planet.

3. Do you know that Santa wears Red cause he has been a Falcons fan since 1966?

4. Are you sure that just above Petrino on the evolutionary scale are fans of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers?

5. Last are you sure that you hate no other organization (even San Diego despite your frustration)more than the absolutely pathetic, worthless, and cowardly New Orleans Saints?

If you answered correctly, congratulations. You have followed Michael to the Promised Land.

Wecome to the nest.

WTF more than just him are jumping wagon :o is it weird im still reading the thread?

I like to check out other team's boards, specially when you have big rivalries like those afc west teams. He happened to mention his new team is the atlanta falcons, so I thought I'd share for a chuckle. I didn't know it would turn people off a great deal, oh well, no apologies on my part. B)

You couldn't pick a better team than Atlanta. Only got a few questions:

1. Do you bleed red and black?

2. Do you know in your heart of hearts that Petrino is the lowest species of reptile on the planet.

3. Do you know that Santa wears Red cause he has been a Falcons fan since 1966?

4. Are you sure that just above Petrino on the evolutionary scale are fans of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers?

5. Last are you sure that you hate no other organization (even San Diego despite your frustration)more than the absolutely pathetic, worthless, and cowardly New Orleans Saints?

If you answered correctly, congratulations. You have followed Michael to the Promised Land.

Wecome to the nest.

I am a fan but 4 is a bit wrong.

I would put philly fans below tampa fans.

I do not hate the aints that much.... I strongly dislike the cowboys more and the panties.