True Falcons Fans Please Stand Up

I guess i had to change to subject to get people to read but I really want to hear everyones perspective on this ssubject,

jerious norwood has been an intergral part of our offense since he got here. He is having an awful tough time

staying healthy but mostly this year in general. Hes in a contract year which if you guys look at the cup half

full, thats a great thing. Meaning if anything he will demand less money and then have to play his *** off again

either in the next season or two or worst case will be playing his *** off come season end when the burner gets

tired out or during playoffs. He never complains, he does what he is asked his ypc is amazing throughout his

career and he is a threat anywhere on the field. He also returns kicks, is a decent blocker and can catch and

run with the screen passes like crazy. If we ever get him healthy and do some play action screens and get

gonzalez going off of that play as well, mix in some misdirectiona and my god we have something. The nerve of

anyone to throw him under the bus. He is an asset to this team, is cheap, is probably our third most lethal

target on offense behind only gonzo and roddy. give the kid a break and bump if you agree and all others, you

need to find something more official to talk about or you havent been a fan all these years while norwood was

bustin sixty yarders to the house. Talk about hurt, if anyone hurts our team its our weak *** safety play.

None of them is laying lumber or pick sixing, none of them are breaking up the ball. If we had palamolu,

sharper, dawkins or reed on this squad our d would instantly jump 5 spots i promise you. Look what sharper does

for NO in one season, reed year in year out, dawkins and now denver is number one d and unstoppable, palomalu

was just injured and the pittsburg d sucked and they played games a lot closer, he comes back and picks the ball

off and is disruptive all over. Even look at Indy when their safety was injured, completely differnt defense.

BUMP THIS TOPIC, im young, im knew im die hard fan since i was six over twenty years ago, I know this team in

and out, i love my falcons, i dont hate on any of them and if you do hate on them then get off this site, PLEASE

I like Norwood. He is invaluable on special teams and as a change of pace back. His injuries just make it more and more possible to keep his new contract numbers low enough to resign him. That said, I also like Snelling! I like our mix at RB. So bump keeping Norwood.

I totally disagree with your comments about our safety play. Nobody but Pittsburg has a Polomalu. Qui dreaming dreams of Braided Lumber! But to argue this point, lets look no further than the Chicago game. Coleman came up with a huge hit stopping the TE short of the first time in crunch time! DeCloud had two picks and our safety play is a big part of our goal line defense and why we are TOPS in the NFC in scoring defense.

Welcome to the board.

i appreciate the warm welcome to the board as well as your feedback and i admit our safetys are playing great ball but most of it is due to the fact that we are finally dialing in some very aggressive blitz packages. With that sad i must admit i admire our ability to adjust our playcalling for once as in past years we had a plan set in stone and never quite made the crucial adjustments.

Second of all, I We dont have any safety even in the same ball field as a dawkins, sharper, palomalu, reed or the gentlemen in indy due to the fact i had a few too many to drink he will remain nameless. Any of the above and our team on D is, like i said, probably in the realm of five spots better total defense.

But You have a valid poin

Thanks AGain

I like Norwood. He is invaluable on special teams and as a change of pace back. His injuries just make it more and more possible to keep his new contract numbers low enough to resign him. That said, I also like Snelling! I like our mix at RB. So bump keeping Norwood.

I totally disagree with your comments about our safety play. Nobody but Pittsburg has a Polomalu. Qui dreaming dreams of Braided Lumber! But to argue this point, lets look no further than the Chicago game. Coleman came up with a huge hit stopping the TE short of the first time in crunch time! DeCloud had two picks and our safety play is a big part of our goal line defense and why we are TOPS in the NFC in scoring defense.

Welcome to the board.