UGA commit DB Nickell Robey exploring options

lex7500

Maybe theirs more to this. What recruit really wants to play for CWM. Lets be honest alot of them are there for CMR. Not saying that changing coordinators can have a big effect on a kid but maybe Carlton Thomas, who is his cousin, might transfer after the season because he hasnt been involved in the game plan most weeks. One of the reasons he was coming here was because he would be around his cousin and now that might not happen could be another reason on why he's looking around.

Maybe theirs more to this. What recruit really wants to play for CWM. Lets be honest alot of them are there for CMR. Not saying that changing coordinators can have a big effect on a kid but maybe Carlton Thomas, who is his cousin, might transfer after the season because he hasnt been involved in the game plan most weeks. One of the reasons he was coming here was because he would be around his cousin and now that might not happen could be another reason on why he's looking around.

what recruit wants to play for CWM? A bunch.. in fact he is a big reason why we have one of the best defensive backfields in the country in the 2010 class. BTW I do not believe Willie will be fired. I believe he is kept on as a position coach which he is very good at. The negative recruiting and the willie rumor told to the kid as with ogletree cam from lane kiffin and ed o. That is what they told all of the uga commits including stuff about CMR being gone. It's all part of recruiting, but when kiffin says he doesn't negatively recruit he is a lying tool. He is one of the worst in the SEC. BTW the UGA coaches will be going out starting wednesday visiting with recruits and trying to undo the lies being spread by lane and his staff.

what recruit wants to play for CWM? A bunch.. in fact he is a big reason why we have one of the best defensive backfields in the country in the 2010 class. BTW I do not believe Willie will be fired. I believe he is kept on as a position coach which he is very good at. The negative recruiting and the willie rumor told to the kid as with ogletree cam from lane kiffin and ed o. That is what they told all of the uga commits including stuff about CMR being gone. It's all part of recruiting, but when kiffin says he doesn't negatively recruit he is a lying tool. He is one of the worst in the SEC. BTW the UGA coaches will be going out starting wednesday visiting with recruits and trying to undo the lies being spread by lane and his staff.

All this negative recruiting is going to come back on Kiffin at some point. He is by far the worst I have heard about in a long while.

This is one thing that I always talk about when it comes to fans that are supposed to be supporters of their team. The way I look at it is, if I am a Bulldog fan nothing but negativity can come out of all these "our team sucks, "fire this coach, fire that coach" talk. People may not think there is anything wrong with them just being at home talking bad about their team from the computer, but I truly believe it all contributes to the perception of the program. Seeing as though I can't actually fire a coach, as a fan I'd rather keep the negative stuff to myself so I don't contribute to all the bad publicity that ultimately can persuade recruits. Yes the problem first comes with the play on the field, but I doubt it helps when a recruit hears so much through the local and national media how his potential future coach is being blasted by the fans.