A ugly win

What impressed me so much about this game was that Chicago Bears came off a bye week and had two weeks to pretty much come up with a game plan. Result

Paid to much attentioned to our offense and forgot about our defense. If that was their best game plan I will say the Falcons are really, really good. Which I think anyways.

positives

1. The Bears gave us their best and they still loss.

2. Coming into the game the Bears was sacking Qb's left & right (0 sacks against Ryan)

3. Bears running game was pretty much obsolete thanks to the D

4. Boost the ego of Weems, Decoud, & Anderson. Now they will play with a swag

5. One game closer to a winning season

6. Won a conference game that could be vital down the stretch (playoff push)

7. Probably missing like 3 more things

negative

1. Loss William to an knee injury

What impressed me so much about this game was that Chicago Bears came off a bye week and had two weeks to pretty much come up with a game plan. Result

Paid to much attentioned to our offense and forgot about our defense. If that was their best game plan I will say the Falcons are really, really good. Which I think anyways.

positives

1. The Bears gave us their best and they still loss.

2. Coming into the game the Bears was sacking Qb's left & right (0 sacks against Ryan)

3. Bears running game was pretty much obsolete thanks to the D

4. Boost the ego of Weems, Decoud, & Anderson. Now they will play with a swag

5. One game closer to a winning season

6. Won a conference game that could be vital down the stretch (playoff push)

7. Probably missing like 3 more things

negative

1. Loss William to an knee injury

I applaude your post.

But "Ugly Win"?

I saw a hard fought game and a Falcons team with no quit in them.

I'm not being argumentative, but IMO, it wasn't ugly at all. Just sayin' -_-

Well to agree with the OP, there were a lot of mistakes and mishaps with the offense. I'm not sure I've ever seen Matt Ryan throw as poorly as he did Sunday night. He missed some "easy" ones. Behind Jenkins to end a drive, over Gonzalez for an interception, etc.

But, what I think bozoatl means is: There is no such thing as an "ugly win." Don't you think the '08 Lions would have loved to have an "ugly win?" Every time the number on the left side of your record increases, it's beautiful.

I agree it was an ugly win. We didn't get a first down until the second quarter on our 4th drive. The o-line still couldn't run block. Jenkins made a couple of noncharacteristic plays.

But I'll take the ugly win over a pretty loss.

I agree with you but we was missing our lead blocker Ovie

I agree it was an ugly win. We didn't get a first down until the second quarter on our 4th drive. The o-line still couldn't run block. Jenkins made a couple of noncharacteristic plays.

But I'll take the ugly win over a pretty loss.

This win was ugly; and I too, would gladly take as many more as this season has to offer.

Guess no one sees NC State as a threat, as I've yet to hear anything about my name.

never noticed the name, cant see past those eyes!

anyway i thought it was a hard fought game with our Defense playing very tough!! impressive!! coaching job!

Yes offense was inconsistant but they obvously spent time on how to stop us

i will take the win!

While I understand the spirit of your post there is no such thing as an ugly win... we beat them by 5 more points than we did last year.

In fact it was a beautiful game to watch our defense show some muscle!

A win in the NFL is a hard thing as any head coach will tell you.

They only add up the wins at the end of the season... not the scores or the stats!