Why the Saints have looked so good?

First off I think the saints are the most overhyped overrated team in the NFL. I will tell you fans why they have looked so impressive, the biggest reason is because of their schedule. They have played two rookie QBs at home, an Eagles team (at home) who lost to the Raiders, they played the bills and brees threw 0 tds, and an injury plagued team in the G Men. Their D looks so improved because they have either played offenses that are really young like the Jets and Lions or offenses with no threat at the WR position like the Giants and Bills and yes TO is no longer a threat. Now dont get me wrong when we play them on monday night they wont be a walk in the park, but they are not as good as the media portrays. I am sure Smiths team is going to be prepared for this game. What do you guys think about my point??

Edited by falconjuicer

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I do think that they are overrated but not much. Did you see what they did to the Giants?! Their O-Line looked scary against what is IMO the best D-Line in the game. The receivers are doing whatever they want. They are a very scary team. Yes I know they haven't played great teams but they crushed them. That shows that they are good. I would think that they are overrated if they didn't crush the bad teams that they have faced but they did. They are a great football team, but not unbeatable.

I believe in a Falcons win against them on monday night in 2 weeks. And I think that we can pull it off.

Overrated the Saints are. But not much

Well I do think that they are overrated but not much. Did you see what they did to the Giants?! Their O-Line looked scary against what is IMO the best D-Line in the game. The receivers are doing whatever they want. They are a very scary team. Yes I know they haven't played great teams but they crushed them. That shows that they are good. I would think that they are overrated if they didn't crush the bad teams that they have faced but they did. They are a great football team, but not unbeatable.

I believe in a Falcons win against them on monday night in 2 weeks. And I think that we can pull it off.

The G men are so banged up on D and they havent really crushed teams like the bills and jets

The G men are so banged up on D and they havent really crushed teams like the bills and jets

That is true, but the Saints have won with at least 14 points every game this season. That is quite impressive. None of their games have exactly been close. I am not a Saints fan, actually I can't stand them and I hate them but gotta give them some credit.

That is true, but the Saints have won with at least 14 points every game this season. That is quite impressive. None of their games have exactly been close. I am not a Saints fan, actually I can't stand them and I hate them but gotta give them some credit.

Winning by that much against a G Men team is good but you have to take in to account the Giants offense was so out of sync BOTTOM LINE THE SAINTS ARE NOT INVINCIBLE!!!!

Winning by that much against a G Men team is good but you have to take in to account the Giants offense was so out of sync BOTTOM LINE THE SAINTS ARE NOT INVINCIBLE!!!!

Read my first post in this debate. I say that I believe that we will beat them in two weeks :)

Never said they are invincible

Well I do think that they are overrated but not much. Did you see what they did to the Giants?! Their O-Line looked scary against what is IMO the best D-Line in the game. The receivers are doing whatever they want. They are a very scary team.

The Bears & The Vikings both have D-lines better than the Giants. and The Saints as a team are a little over-rated but their offense isn't

The Bears & The Vikings both have D-lines better than the Giants. and The Saints as a team are a little over-rated but their offense isn't

I don't agree with that. The Giants have a great DT rotation, and two of the best DEs in the game in Osi and Tuck. I think the Giants have the best in the game or at least one of the best

Against the Gaints, the Saints were in Max Protect to keep Brees up and throwing, Which he did with playaction, the Gaints were exposed as having a soft Secondary and they just did not show up prepared to play the Saints playaction gunslinging style.

We have just played a Throw em all day long gunslinging team and beat them and the Bears are more physical than the Saints and I know Coach Smith will have us ready for the Saints, We both should be 5-1, because I think The Dolphins are going to beat the Saints next week and we of course will take out the Cowboys, it will be a huge Monday night and I think Matt Ryan, Gonzo, White and Turner will be ready to match the Saints Offense TD for TD and leave it up to our Defense to make the big play to win the game in the End because we are more physical than the Saints, if we can Contain their passing Attack then we will get some chances to smack them in the mouth....That I promise you.

Yes that is impressive but the throw the ball 35-50 times a game

Please stop! Every post you make shows just how uninformed you are.

Read this....http://www.nfl.com/teams/neworleanssaints/statistics?team=NO

Then this....http://www.nfl.com/teams/atlantafalcons/statistics?team=ATLhttp://www.nfl.com/teams/atlantafalcons/statistics?team=ATL

Then try to respond with some sense of knowledge minus the homerism.

Another saints win another falcon fan trying to diminish the victory. Pathetic.

No way you guys come into the dome and win on MNF. You may get us in the ga dome but good not in the superdome.

Good luck with the cowboys b/c if you slip up and we beat the dolphins that could be the beginning of the end.

We do have a chance of beating you in the superdome. Remember the saying? On any given sunday ;)

First off I think the saints are the most overhyped overrated team in the NFL. I will tell you fans why they have looked so impressive, the biggest reason is because of their schedule. They have played two rookie QBs at home, an Eagles team (at home) who lost to the Raiders, they played the bills and brees threw 0 tds, and an injury plagued team in the G Men. Their D looks so improved because they have either played offenses that are really young like the Jets and Lions or offenses with no threat at the WR position like the Giants and Bills and yes TO is no longer a threat. Now dont get me wrong when we play them on monday night they wont be a walk in the park, but they are not as good as the media portrays. I am sure Smiths team is going to be prepared for this game. What do you guys think about my point??

Valid! This game is not what the Saints want. A team that can match their offense point for point will them trouble. As good as their offense is, we play a different style of defense than most other team (bend but don't break). I think our defense is capable to holding them to a bunch of fg's.

Another saints win another falcon fan trying to diminish the victory. Pathetic.

No way you guys come into the dome and win on MNF. You may get us in the ga dome but good not in the superdome.

Good luck with the cowboys b/c if you slip up and we beat the dolphins that could be the beginning of the end.

how am i diminishing the saints win the fact is you guys have played good against teams that arent that good and you guys are simply overrated.