Why isn't C Owens getting any PT

Because CBs is one of the hardest position to play in football.

He's fast but you need more than just speed to play at the position. I think both TD and Smith agreed to draft Owens as a projected player, just like they did with Decoud.

By this time next year we'll find out the truth bout Owens.

He's a rookie... Brian Williams came in and started immediately b/c he knows Smith's system, Tye Hill as been inactive even though he's a vet because he missed camp.

Hopefully Tye Hill replicates Foxworth and slots in mid-season and becomes our best corner, because we need someone to step in at that position... don't think Houston or Grimes are good enough to cover the league's best wideouts.

He's a rookie... Brian Williams came in and started immediately b/c he knows Smith's system, Tye Hill as been inactive even though he's a vet because he missed camp.

Hopefully Tye Hill replicates Houston and slots in mid-season and becomes our best corner, because we need someone to step in at that position... don't think Houston or Grimes are good enough to cover the league's best wideouts.

fixed. ;)

fixed. ;)

I think I get your point, except that the word was 'replicates', not 'replaces' . I don't think you meant to say that you want another Houston.....did you?

As to Owens - I know you guys are talking about PT on defense, but just for the record, he and his wheels are playing some pretty good ST out there!