I think if we dont resign Norwood he goes to....

I think we give him a fair offer and he takes it because he loves it here. He has never had a season ending injury and he is our compliment back. Him missing time here and there is not what we all want but it doesn't break our back and when he plays he always produces.

I was kinda in the cut at first when Norwood and the resign or not talk came up.

Now im about 70 percent sure that we should not resign him.

Just way too injury prone

i think we are the only ones that thinks that...hes has talent, but it seems everytime he plays , he gets knicked up or hurt

Last year I would have been pretty ebbed about letting Norwood go. This season, I say make an offer, if he takes fine. If not, let him go.

The injuries are one thing. I thought maybe the team didn't utilize him out of choice. Now I see it's because of the injury risk. They took him off of kick returns where he was great, but he was again a big risk. I'm loving what I've seen from Snelling, the guy has some speed and is downhill. RB is the least of Atlanta problems next season.

If he's willing to take a cheap contract, then I'm all for it he's a nice change a pace back. But he's not worth starter money and he's always had problems blocking the pass rush (there fore giving the D a clue as to what we might be running.)

I could see Seattle. Or pretty much any of the NFC West teams cept maybe San Fran would want this guy. I also kinda like to go to Cincy to compliment Benson.

Edited by atl falcon 89

I don't think anyone sees him as the next factor back. No one thinks he is their Michael Turner of last season imho. I hate his frailness, but we may get to keep him on the cheap. However, he may think his has a shot at more playing time somewhere else.

I put him in with all other vet free agents. If we wander into the playoffs for the 2nd straight year, Ryan improves, and Gonzo and Peterson continue to say good things about their experience here; more and more fair priced free agents start glancing at empty ring fingers and then looking our way.

Norwood has never missed major amounts of time like Abraham, Finneran, Sam Baker,Harry Douglas and several others on the team. He may miss a couple of games a year but he adds a dimension to the offense that no other player on the roster has so I think we should resign him.

I would have preferred signing Norwood over a player like Mike Jenkins who can be replaced very easily. Norwood made impact in the Chicago game before he left Jenkins drops two easy passes during critical times in the game and one lead to an interception.