Williams torn ACL

5uperbad06

Didn't see it posted.

Falcons CB Williams has torn ACL, will miss remainder of season

Associated Press

FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. -- Atlanta Falcons cornerback Brian Williams will miss the rest of the season with a knee injury suffered during Sunday night's 21-14 victory over the Chicago Bears.

For more on the Atlanta Falcons, check out the latest from our bloggers.

» Blog Blitz: Falcons

Falcons coach Mike Smith said Monday that Williams tore the anterior cruciate ligament "and some other things" in his right knee.

Williams landed awkwardly on his right knee while defending a pass to Bears tight end Greg Olsen in the end zone during the fourth quarter. The pass fell incomplete.

Williams earned a starting job after signing with the Falcons on Sept. 6. He had 15 tackles this season, with an interception, a blocked punt and a fumble recovery.

Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press

source

Didn't see it posted.

Falcons CB Williams has torn ACL, will miss remainder of season

Associated Press

FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. -- Atlanta Falcons cornerback Brian Williams will miss the rest of the season with a knee injury suffered during Sunday night's 21-14 victory over the Chicago Bears.

For more on the Atlanta Falcons, check out the latest from our bloggers.

» Blog Blitz: Falcons

Falcons coach Mike Smith said Monday that Williams tore the anterior cruciate ligament "and some other things" in his right knee.

Williams landed awkwardly on his right knee while defending a pass to Bears tight end Greg Olsen in the end zone during the fourth quarter. The pass fell incomplete.

Williams earned a starting job after signing with the Falcons on Sept. 6. He had 15 tackles this season, with an interception, a blocked punt and a fumble recovery.

Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press

source

you lie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 lol their is about 14001 threads on here so far about this subject alot of which on first page

yea i immediately knew it was bad when i saw it happen. I saw his knee bend in and i was telling my friends that looks similar 2 a few other injuries i've seen like that where they had torn their ACL. I already knew it was going to be a torn ACL. Anybody think Chris McCalister could be an O.K pickup for us?

yea i immediately knew it was bad when i saw it happen. I saw his knee bend in and i was telling my friends that looks similar 2 a few other injuries i've seen like that where they had torn their ACL. I already knew it was going to be a torn ACL. Anybody think Chris McCalister could be an O.K pickup for us?

I am hoping he is still good enough and Falcons at least look at him.