Saints message board

LVfalconfan

I have no problems with them wanting to beat us down. I want to do the same.

I will say they look to be a VERY SCARY team. We've got our work cut out for us. The only D that truly stopped them was the Jets. The Bills did alright as well but the Giants (who some were calling the best D in the league) just got flat out embarassed yesterday and their D has improved x3. We have to play well and not make the mistakes like balls bouncing off of our hands and into the defenses' when we play them.

For now though, I'm focused on the Cowboys. Let's show another team how to lose coming off the bye.

Wait, hold on - hold on. They really think that we are the 4th or 5th best team in the league. And that Coach Smith has us playing above our potential. Are they high?

I wasnt even going to address the Aint's until after the Cowboys, but my God are Saints fans stupid. They go out and get a decent QB and now they think they are the NFL elite? How did they do in the playoffs last year? They have a gimmick offense and they want to talk about overachieving?

Anyway, lets not put the cart in front of the horse. We should be thinking about the Cowboys and this weekend because they are a good team and will beat the turds out of us if we go into Dallas thinking about the Saints.

Edited by schwarzenegger321

Many of there players looked cocky yesterday. I don't mean the little jawing that goes on from time to time but the celebrating the first down to the dance routine to getting in the other teams face every single catch, and playing to the crowd like they are a rock star every single play.

Unless it is a touchdown, sack, or big defensive stop. Shut up and get back in the huddle. Maybe I'm just old fashioned but it gets really stupid when the Saints guys would catch the ball 5 yards out and get the first then act like they scored the winning touchdown in the Superbowl. It was terribly arrogant and looked quite foolish.

All the more reason I hope the Falcons knock them off their rock star pedestal and embarass them in front of the home crowd.

Its okay because I hate them more than they hate us. I hope we beat them, if we play lights out on both sides and Abe and Bierman tee of on Brees, theres no reason we cant win.

true dat and i just had to take a trip to thier message board and i wish i didnt it makes me so mad to see them that they do not have any clue what they are talking about. What a year this is going to be, if we beat dallas just imagine next week monday night for the division lead

Many of there players looked cocky yesterday. I don't mean the little jawing that goes on from time to time but the celebrating the first down to the dance routine to getting in the other teams face every single catch, and playing to the crowd like they are a rock star every single play.

Unless it is a touchdown, sack, or big defensive stop. Shut up and get back in the huddle. Maybe I'm just old fashioned but it gets really stupid when the Saints guys would catch the ball 5 yards out and get the first then act like they scored the winning touchdown in the Superbowl. It was terribly arrogant and looked quite foolish.

All the more reason I hope the Falcons knock them off their rock star pedestal and embarass them in front of the home crowd.

I've always been one for celebrations as long as they're not over the top, but I do agree about guys celebrating for every little thing now. A TD, an INT, a stop on 4th down, a long return...hey even a big 1st down...I understand. Guys making a catch or deflecting a pass on 1st down though? Go sit down somewhere!

http://www.saintsreport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128373

The OP gave us respect, but reading about how they want to embarrass the falcons on prime time made me mad. I hope we destroy them and Michael Turner goes off on them.

It's our longest standing rival. Why wouldn't they want to embarrass us on Monday Night? I hope we embarrass them. That is what rival's do. They have every right to be confident right now. We were just like that to start the season.

Wait, hold on - hold on. They really think that we are the 4th or 5th best team in the league. And that Coach Smith has us playing above our potential. Are they high?

I wasnt even going to address the Aint's until after the Cowboys, but my God are Saints fans stupid. They go out and get a decent QB and now they think they are the NFL elite? How did they do in the playoffs last year? They have a gimmick offense and they want to talk about overachieving?

Anyway, lets not put the cart in front of the horse. We should be thinking about the Cowboys and this weekend because they are a good team and will beat the turds out of us if we go into Dallas thinking about the Saints.

Honestly who have the saints played this year besides the Giants. I don't even count the Eagles, because McNabb didn't even play and Kolb threw 4INT's... Are you serious??

Edited by bornafalconfan79