Things were a lot better when we sucked!

All this success is getting a little too nerve-wrecking for me. It's enough to make a brother's hair fall out.

Win, win, win. Week after week after week after week it's one tough opponent after another. (Okay, I know we've lost one, but you get the point.) Just not sure how much longer I can take this. Things were much less stressful when we sucked. I mean, it was a huge load off my mind knowing that once Sunday rolled around we would lose. The only questions were how and by how much. I never used to keep Advil in my house in those days, but now it's like I have to drop at least three tablets to ward off the headache I know I'll get from watching this team find a way to win each week.

Arthur Blank should have left well-enough alone. He should have kept "Mr. Fun" (Jim Mora) as head coach and Rich McKay as GM. After all, I wasn't one those fans clamoring for him to put a "winner" on the field. Heck, I was fine with the status quo. Now I'm losing sleep, driving to my friend's house to watch NFL RedZone every Sunday to keep track with what the Saints and Vikings are doing, scouting other teams' injury reports, you name it. Now that the Falcons are winning, I can hardly get any work done on my "day job."

If we keep up this winning stuff much longer, I'll probably have to be admitted or something.

Oh, to be a Bucs fan right about now. -_-

Good lighthearted post, I was thinking that last season, about how different the team is now.

If you want to experience a blast from the past, go to the Bucs boards. They went from what, 8-4 last year to losing the rest of thier games? Look at them now....thier fans complain about the owner, coaches, players...

Reminds me of when the Smiths still owned the Falcons, heh...

And there is no better feeling knowing we had just won. When that final pass hit the turf I just layed on the floor.

As it was 4.30am here, I was trying to make as little noise as possible to svoid waking people up, whislt leaping around the room like a lunatic pumping my fists in celebration.

A Great feeling, but a bit too close for my liking. Give me 45-10 any time.

All this success is getting a little too nerve-wrecking for me. It's enough to make a brother's hair fall out.

Win, win, win. Week after week after week after week it's one tough opponent after another. (Okay, I know we've lost one, but you get the point.) Just not sure how long I can take this. Things were much less stressful when we sucked. I mean, it was a huge load off my mind knowing that once Sunday rolled around we would lose. The only questions were how and by how much. I never used to keep Advil in my house in those days, but now it's like I have to drop at least three tablets to ward off the headache I know I'll get from watching this team find a way to win each week.

Arthur Blank should have left well-enough alone. He should have kept "Mr. Fun" (Jim Mora) as head coach and Rich McKay as GM. After all, I wasn't one those fans clamoring for him to put a "winner" on the field. Heck, I was fine with the status quo. Now I'm losing sleep, driving to my friend's house to watch NFL RedZone every Sunday to keep track with what the Saints and Vikings are doing, scouting other teams' injury reports, you name it. Now that the Falcons are winning, I can hardly get any work done on my "day job."

If we keep up this winning stuff much longer, I'll probably have to be admitted or something.

Oh, to be a Bucs fan right about now. -_-

I think you ment committed, but funny read none the less. ^_^

Edited by cocktailcove