Havery Dahl hustling like no other O-lineman

35 members have voted

1. 1. Is Harvey Dahl immortal?

• yes
    • yes
    • yes

A++++ Excellent point my man!! It is amazing to watch him and the others pursue blocks and hustle downfield. It seemed like he was showing up all over the place last night. It was hard to miss. Chicago set up to stop the run, but I've got to hand it to them for effort and hustle. Especially for a big man... they are not saving anything for any reason and that is the difference maker the falcons bring to the table. Just like that 30 yard run down when abe caught Cutler in pusuit after just missing an ankle tackle while being drug to the ground.. Keep it up guys!!

There aren't any big name Pro Bowlers on the Falcons' offensive line, but Atlanta's production speaks for itself. The #2 rushing offense in the NFL (152 ypg) also did a great job protecting rookie QB Matt Ryan, giving up just 17 sacks (5th best in the NFL) last season. The entire starting unit returns for one of the league's most talented and productive offensive lines in 2009.

Offensive Line Rankings

Discuss By George Bissell, Thursday, June 18, 2009

My link