Raiders Nnamdi Asomugha on trade block?

The Lions would like to try to make some moves before the trading deadline, but GM Martin Mayhew has to be careful. There has to be a strong desire to make a big move to help the team -- Oakland Raiders Pro Bowl cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha is rumored to also be on the block -- but at what price? -- Booth Newspapers

The Lions would like to try to make some moves before the trading deadline, but GM Martin Mayhew has to be careful. There has to be a strong desire to make a big move to help the team -- Oakland Raiders Pro Bowl cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha is rumored to also be on the block -- but at what price? -- Booth Newspapers

They would want an arm, a leg and the other arm for him. Nice to have, but way to expensive

They tried for about 2 or 3 yrs to extend his contract. They finally extended it this past yr. I am pretty sure this is all just rumors. If he was really on the block I would be willing to give up a first and maybe even another first for him. True shut down corners are near impossible to find and it would be worth it. He would put this defense over the top. Make us legit and help us to slow down NO. I just find it hard to believe this is anything more than a rumor.