who will be are top corners now

falconfan82

I think Grimes is just going to be the NB, we have learned he cannot stick with big receivers at all.

I think it's Houston and probably Hill.

I wonder what is taking Hill so long.

I never thought Chevis would be a liability.

Grimes looked good. Get him out there and see what happens.

Isn't Middleton on the practice sq? or is he gone?

Whatever happened to Owens?

Houston and Grimes. I'd expect to see alot more of Jackson though, and we should know alot more about how the coaching staff feels about Hill over the next week...

I agree for the most part. I know that everytime someone asks Pat Yasinkas about Hill he's prettyu adamit that the coaching staff isn't very high in Hill right now. When you couple that with the total lack of playing time, it makes me wonder if he's gonna pan out for us at all.

I agree for the most part. I know that everytime someone asks Pat Yasinkas about Hill he's prettyu adamit that the coaching staff isn't very high in Hill right now. When you couple that with the total lack of playing time, it makes me wonder if he's gonna pan out for us at all.

Pat Y knows as much as you or I about our coaches' opinions.

It took Foxworth longer last year to get into games (Week 8 I believe). What makes you think this situation is any different?

Edited by Voice of Reason

OUR

I was about to correct him also. What do you think the odds are that the OP graduated from high school? How could you possibly make such a gross error and look yourself in the mirror with a straight face. He should be very embarrassed.

I wish people like the OP would stop coming onto this board and making us look like a grossly uneducated bunch.

Also, he misspelled "which". He spelled it "witch". Jesus, open a book kid. Good God.

I was about to correct him also. What do you think the odds are that the OP graduated from high school? How could you possibly make such a gross error and look yourself in the mirror with a straight face. He should be very embarrassed.

I wish people like the OP would stop coming onto this board and making us look like a grossly uneducated bunch.

Also, he misspelled "which". He spelled it "witch". Jesus, open a book kid. Good God.

haha. you're a nerd

haha. you're a nerd

God, I hope that's not you in that pic in your avatar...

Anyone who would put a pic of themselves flexing (which is unbelievably lame to begin with) in a forum which is 98% male has some major insecurity issues. And would you really want people to know that you live in (or have ever been to) a house with wood paneling?

God, I hope that's not you in that pic in your avatar...

Anyone who would put a pic of themselves flexing (which is unbelievably lame to begin with) in a forum which is 98% male has some major insecurity issues. And would you really want people to know that you live in (or have ever been to) a house with wood paneling?

o u mad;

From what I saw last night Chevis Jackson is not ready to play CB in the league, so I expect teams to attack him anytime he steps foot on the field.

did u miss all of last season? that was Chevis' first playing all year after being our most consistent player at nickel last year.