• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Every indication from the coaching staff points to the fact that Tye Hill is not very good. He has not been activated for a game yet some people think he is going to come in and become a shutdown corner. :wacko:

The EXACT SAME scenario happened last year with Foxworth, learn from the past... I have faith in TD. Every one of his FA signings have made a great impact on D this year.

Falcons CB Brian Williams is out for the year after tearing his ACL in Sunday's win over the Bears, according to Alex Marvez of FOXSports.com.

It's a big blow to the Falcons' defense. Williams went up with Greg Olsen on a late-game fade pattern but came down very awkwardly on his leg. Williams will likely be replaced by second-year man Chevis Jackson.

Hill better be ready because he's going to be playing, I'd think.

I'm not completely concerned about Chevis, sure he didn't look that good last night coming off the bench and getting his first real action of the season. But if he's in there consistently, I'm sure he'd get better and better, like DeCoud has.

My thoughts exactly. I've liked Chevy from the beginning just like I have DeCoud. We will be fine.. difference in the 2 is that Chevy got more PT last season than DeCoud.

We already made a deal for Tye Hill. This is the same as last year when Foxworth finally came in due to an injury to Brent Grimes. I expect Tye Hill to come in and make us forget Williams ever existed. It is sad though because he was making some big time plays for us. The D as a unit looks so much faster, even compared to the beginning of the season. I think everyone is starting to get comfortable in the scheme.

You expect a guy who isn't even getting snaps because the coaching staff doesn't think he is ready to make us forget about our best DB?

Talk about wishful thinking.

As soon as he landed I thought "there goes his acl". I wish I was wrong. This really sucks. Hopefully tye hill isn't a complete bust. Maybe it's time for chevis to step up.

i tore my ACL back in july (just had surgery not to long ago) and as soon as i saw the play i got sick to my stomach and texted my friend thats ACL he's done for the year. sadly i was right but man this sucks this is our 3rd player out for the year with a knee injury.

Falcons CB Brian Williams is out for the year after tearing his ACL in Sunday's win over the Bears, according to Alex Marvez of FOXSports.com.

It's a big blow to the Falcons' defense. Williams went up with Greg Olsen on a late-game fade pattern but came down very awkwardly on his leg. Williams will likely be replaced by second-year man Chevis Jackson.

:(:(:(