Well it wasn't pretty....

Dirtybirdn@tion

Cry all you want fellow stat nerds.

The Falcons can win pretty and the Falcons can win ugly.

You can't take away the fact that this team is a scrappy bunch and won't fold in that easy.

4-1 is right where most Falcons fans thought they would be through 5 games this season, including myself.

I promise you our rival fans thought it would be much different through 5 games for not only the Falcons but their own teams as well.

On to Dallas!

Edited by Dirtybirdn@tion

The sign of a good team is winning pretty and ugly! I give our defense much credit on this (redzone and goalline) because Matty Ice tried to hand the game over to Da Bears...not one of his better games!

Ryan was off his game but to be fair.... that last int was more on jenkins.

the ball bounced off his hands.

Cry all you want fellow stat nerds.

The Falcons can win pretty and the Falcons can win ugly.

You can't take away the fact that this team is a scrappy bunch and won't fold in that easy.

4-1 is right where most Falcons fans thought they would be through 5 games this season, including myself.

I promise you our rival fans thought it would be much different through 5 games for not only the Falcons but their own teams as well.

On to Dallas!

THE RECORD BOOK WON'T SAY IF A GAME WAS EXCITING OR IF IT WAS DULL. IT WON'T SAY IF IT WAS PRETTY OR UGLY. THERE WILL ONLY BE THE OUTCOME .. THE SCORE. IF YOU WON, OR IF YOU LOST. THE RECORD SAYS, WE BEAT THE BEARS. DO YOU REMEMBER WHEN THIS YEARS SCHEDULE FIRST CAME OUT? NO ONE ... I MEAN NO ONE, THOUGHT WE COULD BE 4-1 AT THIS POINT ...... THEY AIN'T SEEN NOTHING YET. ATLANTA IS GOING TO DO SOME GREAT THINGS IN THE COMING WEEKS .. THINGS THAT SOME THINK WE CAN'T DO...... GET THE TYLENOL READY DALLAS ... YOU'RE NEXT. B)

Edited by REV.2000

but yea...... winning dog fights are what you need when you make it in the playoffs.

more oftne then not the teams who are the highest scoring dont win in the playoffs.

case in point look at hte last 2 superbowls

the 07 Pats had an offense that was historically good.........but they lost in the superbowl

The Cards last year, had one of the 10 best offensive years in nfl history....lost in the superbowl.

why??

because the teams that won ( Giants and steelers) won more close ugly games then the cards or pats did.

but yea...... winning dog fights are what you need when you make it in the playoffs.

more oftne then not the teams who are the highest scoring dont win in the playoffs.

case in point look at hte last 2 superbowls

the 07 Pats had an offense that was historically good.........but they lost in the superbowl

The Cards last year, had one of the 10 best offensive years in nfl history....lost in the superbowl.

why??

because the teams that won ( Giants and steelers) won more close ugly games then the cards or pats did.

I HEAR WHAT YOU'RE SAYING, BUT I THINK IN THE END ... IN THE BIG ONE ... IT WON'T MATTER IF YOU'VE PLAYED A LOT OF UGLY GAMES, OR IF YOU'VE WIPED OUT A LOT OF OPPONENTS, IN THE SUPER BOWL, THE CREAM WILL ALWAYS RISE TO THE TOP. B)

Edited by REV.2000