Miscues cost Bears a chance to beat Falcons

if the bears had played the steelers or the pats u would be hearing the defense of the pats stop the bears or steelers d does it again i don't why we can get a little respect from the media. wen they do talked about our defense they say something like the defense stoop up good against the bears BUT it is always but with our defense i know we need to be more consistent but they need to a least give our due respect .

The NFL ranks defenses on yards allowed. Because of this, the Falcons defense doesn't flash out on paper. Now for any of the commentators that watch our defense, or look at the points allowed, they'll know. We are a very young, inexperienced defense that is probably playing as good as it's capable of playing. Let's be honest. I don't think with our current players we could get too much more production out of them. But, we're 4th in points allowed, which says alot.

On the way out of the dome last night, a Bear fan was behind me saying they gave us 4 turnovers. I turned around and was like "yeah, we had nothing to do with your turnovers"..."we didn't take it but it was given to us"

I couldn't believe the stupid comments coming from fans who just witnessed their team losing. A Bear fan in front of me kept saying 'Bears are 4-1 against Falcons' and I just looked at him like he was an idiot. Who cares what happened in the past - we just beat your team in 2009 which is all that currently matters.

I understand what your trying to get across, that we always seem to be shunned when it comes to giving credit.

However, miscues did cost the Bears, because they beat us on Offense in many categories. I think Cutler passed for over 300 yds. Now was it our Defense that brought upon their miscues, or just them as an offense? I think it was a little bit of both. We are not going to get the same credit like a top tier franchise does. ex. STEELERS. They have 6 Superbowls to back up their Franchise's culture, so they have proven themselves. In time, WE WILL DO THE SAME

if the bears had played the steelers or the pats u would be hearing the defense of the pats stop the bears or steelers d does it again i don't why we can get a little respect from the media. wen they do talked about our defense they say something like the defense stoop up good against the bears BUT it is always but with our defense i know we need to be more consistent but they need to a least give our due respect .

Please don't take this the wrong way, but who really cares? As long as the Falcons keep winning, I don't care what any talking head has to say either good or bad. It really doesn't matter. All I care about is a Falcons' win, no matter what.

True...BUT we know the truth and it don't hurt to stay under the radar a bit longer.

Yes, Cutler may have passed for over 300 yards, but our defense also picked him off twice, and caused 2 fumbles on the goal-line.

If you're going to give credit for Cutler's yardage, give credit for DeCoud's interceptions and Lofton's and Babineaux's FORCED fumbles.

Wasn't taking anything away from our D.