Throwbacks

Jesus

So how come the Pats get to wear their throwbacks/alternate jerseys for at least 3 games this year?

The Chargers wore theirs in the playoffs last year.

Obviously this rule is light and fast.

Every time 2 teams that are playing were a part of the original AFL they will wear throwbacks this year - that's why Tennessee has worn them three times as well

So how come the Pats get to wear their throwbacks/alternate jerseys for at least 3 games this year?

The Chargers wore theirs in the playoffs last year.

Obviously this rule is light and fast.

The Patriots have one of the best throwbacks in the league along with Atlanta.

Don't like San Diego's throwbacks. Denver's also look kinda gross.

The Patriots have one of the best throwbacks in the league along with Atlanta.

Don't like San Diego's throwbacks. Denver's also look kinda gross.

San Diego's throwbacks have been loved for years, why don't they just switch already. I kinda think we should switch to ours.

I was hoping Denver would have used the old bright orange and blue but these new ones are something real deep from their past. You got to love the socks.broncos.jpg

The Pat's uniforms are great so are the Bills. It makes you wonder why they ever changed to the Elvis patriot.

San Diego's throwbacks have been loved for years, why don't they just switch already. I kinda think we should switch to ours.

I was hoping Denver would have used the old bright orange and blue but these new ones are something real deep from their past. You got to love the socks.broncos.jpg

The Pat's uniforms are great so are the Bills. It makes you wonder why they ever changed to the Elvis patriot.

They should have gone all the way and played with the 1 bar face mask! :lol: The colors are horrible though... I like the white and brown but the yellow and brown is over the top.

Yeah, people like it, specially those were around to see them play then I gather. I think the darker blue they have now is better than the powdered blue. Denver's orange and blue I liked, what they have now is ok.. the logo is cool. The Bills..? not quite. They did good by replacing that old logo with the current one they have now. And yea, I love the old falcon uniform combos.