Falcons vs Cowboys hope it will be good game

Greetings from Brooklyn, New York,

I am looking forward to this coming Sunday's game against your Falcons. Hope it will be a good entertaining game. I am soooooooooooo glad you guys released Keith Brooking. He has been a real addition to our linebacking corps. He is 33 years old but plays with the energy and enthusiasm of a player 10 years younger. He has become one of my and a lot of Cowboys' fans favorite players. Many players love playing with him too.

I am glad your Falcons won last night. I hope they will come into Cowboys' Stadium over confident and we can eek out an upset. It is great that we don't know much about each other's teams so it will be interesting. Other than Matt Ryan, Tony Gonzalez, Turner, and Roddy White, I have never heard about any of the rest of the Falcons. Who is your most under rated player and who should Dallas be weary of beside the aforementioned players?

Edited by friendlycowboysfan

I am looking forward to this coming Sunday's game against your Falcons. Hope it will be a good entertaining game. I am soooooooooooo glad you guys released Keith Brooking. He has been a real addition to our linebacking corps. He is 33 years old but plays with the energy and enthusiasm of a player 10 years younger. He has become one of my and a lot of Cowboys' fans favorite players. Many players love playing with him too.

I am glad your Falcons won last night. I hope they will come into Cowboys' Stadium over confident and we can eek out an upset. It is great that we don't know much about each other's teams so it will be interesting. Other than Matt Ryan, Turner, and Roddy White, I have never heard about any of the rest of the Falcons. Who is your most under rated player and who should Dallas be weary of beside the aforementioned players?

ummm, Tony Gonzalez? John Abraham? Curtis Lofton?

A cowboys fan in NY? Sir, I'm suprised that you've survived this long.

It will be a great game... I excited to see how the Falcons play an NFC East team for the first time this year.

IMO, I believe that snelling and jenkins are my underrated falcons this year (underrated to all non-falcons fans). They can come up with some big plays.

Being a Giants fan, and newly baptised falcons fan, I am a die-hard cowboys hater. But, since you wave the olive branch, I will refrain from insulting you and just say, "good luck". :)

Keith Brooking playing like he's 10 years younger????

Dude, if he's the best that you got.....it's going to be a LONG day.

yup- he is one of our best players. ILB Bradie James is solid at one spot but we had Zach Thomas last year and Akin Ayodele previous. Zach lost several steps last year. Our OLBs are better than our ILBs prior to Brooking coming to Dallas. We're thrilled to have him.

It will be a great game... I excited to see how the Falcons play an NFC East team for the first time this year.

IMO, I believe that snelling and jenkins are my underrated falcons this year (underrated to all non-falcons fans). They can come up with some big plays.

Being a Giants fan, and newly baptised falcons fan, I am a die-hard cowboys hater. But, since you wave the olive branch, I will refrain from insulting you and just say, "good luck". :)

Thanks dude for being civil. I am not here to trash talk. You would be surprised how many New York born and bred Cowboys fans there are here in NY, NJ, and Connecticut. in 2007 when our record was 13-3 there were tens of thousands fans @ Giants stadium wearing Cowboys colors. Believe you me when they lose I get a lot of smack talk that I have to unplug my telephone since I will get tons of hater voicemail.

Brooking is really good person and I'm glad he's found somewhere he is appreciated. He over stayed his welcome in Atlanta and wasn't a very good fit for our defense. Peterson has been a huge upgrade for us, so it sounds like it was a win-win situation which is great.

That said, Turner and Gonzalez are going to have a field day with Brooking. He's going to wish his mother died a virgin.

I am glad your Falcons won last night. I hope they will come into Cowboys' Stadium over confident and we can eek out an upset. It is great that we don't know much about each other's teams so it will be interesting. Other than Matt Ryan, Tony Gonzalez, Turner, and Roddy White, I have never heard about any of the rest of the Falcons. Who is your most under rated player and who should Dallas be weary of beside the aforementioned players?

What? We are actually favored for this game? Man, how the mighty have fallen. :D

Brooking is really good person and I'm glad he's found somewhere he is appreciated. He over stayed his welcome in Atlanta and wasn't a very good fit for our defense. Peterson has been a huge upgrade for us, so it sounds like it was a win-win situation which is great.

That said, Turner and Gonzalez are going to have a field day with Brooking. He's going to wish his mother died a virgin.

Good one about Brooking's mom, but seems to me he has been reborn playing for the Cowboys. He is running sideline to sideline covering TE's and has done well blitzing, he has 1 or 2 sacks this year.

Thanks dude for being civil. I am not here to trash talk. You would be surprised how many New York born and bred Cowboys fans there are here in NY, NJ, and Connecticut. in 2007 when our record was 13-3 there were tens of thousands fans @ Giants stadium wearing Cowboys colors. Believe you me when they lose I get a lot of smack talk that I have to unplug my telephone since I will get tons of hater voicemail.

One of my best friends from NY is a cowboys fan, and he was talking a lot of trash before the giants/cowboys playoff game the year the giants won the superbowl. Long story short, he lost a bet, and wore the dreaded Tiki Barber jersey for a week.

One of my best friends from NY is a cowboys fan, and he was talking a lot of trash before the giants/cowboys playoff game the year the giants won the superbowl. Long story short, he lost a bet, and wore the dreaded Tiki Barber jersey for a week.

Yep. I had to dye my hair platinum blonde for a week. thanks for bringing up that horrible loss. That was supposed to be our Super Bowl victory!

I love this part of message boards. Actual discussions about the team we're playing is great. Should we be terrified of your running game? Going into last night's game we were giving up five yards per carry. What do you think of Romo?

Brooking is awesome. I'll always love him. Did you know he played high school, college(Georgia Tech) and pro football in Atlanta? Dallas is his first experience not playing for his home town team. It's good that he reunited with Wade Phillips.

Our offense is pretty tough to stop man. Whatever the Cowboys decide to take away from us, there will be something else we can resort to in order to move the ball. I'm scared that we could lose control of the game in the third quarter due to the Cowboys wearing down our defense with the run.

Edited by Ice2White

I am glad your Falcons won last night. I hope they will come into Cowboys' Stadium over confident and we can eek out an upset.

Sorry to disappoint you, but with a guy like Mike Smith as head coach, the last thing the Falcons will be bringing to Dallas is overconfidence. Win or lose, this team mirrors the mindset of its head coach - all business - and the Cowboys and their fans are about to find that out.

I'm not into prognostications, so I'm not going to make any predictions about Sunday's outcome. All I'm saying that the Dallas Cowboys had better come ready to play, because the Falcons damn sure will. Here's to a good game with no serious injuries on either side.

You should be worried the most about Keith Brooking.

...but really glad our old pile jumper got another job.

I love this part of message boards. Actual discussions about the team we're playing is great. Should we be terrified of your running game? Going into last night's game we were giving up five yards per carry. What do you think of Romo?

Brooking is awesome. I'll always love him. Did you know he played high school, college(Georgia Tech) and pro football in Atlanta? Dallas is his first experience not playing for his home town team. It's good that he reunited with Wade Phillips.

Our offense is pretty tough to stop man. Whatever the Cowboys decide to take away from us, there will be something else we can resort to in order to move the ball. I'm scared that we could lose control of the game in the third quarter due to the Cowboys wearing down our defense with the run.

I was really impressed with your run defense. Bottled up Matt Forte pretty good. If Felix Jones (similar to Jerrious Norwood) can play some I think Dallas has a slight chance of beating your Falcons. He is explosive. Barber is a bruiser and Choice is a combo of both but not as fast as Felix. I am really worried Tony Romo and our coaches might be over confident against your secondary. I think they disrespected the Giants DBs backups and thot he was going to have a field day wound up throwing 3 INTS.. He will lose the game if he reverts back to his gun slinging ways. Also I am worried about Roddy White think he is on his way to being a top tier WR. The dude is a playmaker. I also hope our LT Flozell Adams doesnt try and trip any of your DE's. He will be fined or suspended since he has been fined twice already this season.

hello and welcome to our boards.

Brooking was a excellent LB. Some of the fans on this board want to paste a lot of last years mistakes on him, especially the loss to Arizona. He is still a good LB, but our team wanted to go with younger and faster and they have. Brooking still has a couple of good years in him. It's just unfortunite that people don't seem to realize that we were 11 - 5 last year and a lot better than we should have been.

This year is different, we should be good. I am hoping that our defense keeps improving and getting better. It will be interesting to see how Romo deals with pressure that we can bring at times. Do you guys still have issues with your Oline? I've always thought that Romo was a little over-rated, but then he turns in a monster game and proves me wrong. Two years ago I really thought that Dallas was going to have one of the best defenses in the NFL, but you guys seem to have a few holes. We are starting to get familiar with the 3 - 4 since that seems to be all we are playing this year. If we can get our running game going this week it might be a long day for the cowboys, but if we can't Matty is due for a big game. He was average last night, but the kid has a great head on his shoulders and can pick apart defenses when he is on his game.

I would say the key for the game for us is to get a running game going and to pressure Romo. Our offense is loaded so you guys will have to pick your poision. If you can shut the running game down it will be a close game. If you guys can get a running game going and shut our game down you have a good chance to win.

It will be a fun game.

hello and welcome to our boards.

Brooking was a excellent LB. Some of the fans on this board want to paste a lot of last years mistakes on him, especially the loss to Arizona. He is still a good LB, but our team wanted to go with younger and faster and they have. Brooking still has a couple of good years in him. It's just unfortunite that people don't seem to realize that we were 11 - 5 last year and a lot better than we should have been.

This year is different, we should be good. I am hoping that our defense keeps improving and getting better. It will be interesting to see how Romo deals with pressure that we can bring at times. Do you guys still have issues with your Oline? I've always thought that Romo was a little over-rated, but then he turns in a monster game and proves me wrong. Two years ago I really thought that Dallas was going to have one of the best defenses in the NFL, but you guys seem to have a few holes. We are starting to get familiar with the 3 - 4 since that seems to be all we are playing this year. If we can get our running game going this week it might be a long day for the cowboys, but if we can't Matty is due for a big game. He was average last night, but the kid has a great head on his shoulders and can pick apart defenses when he is on his game.

I would say the key for the game for us is to get a running game going and to pressure Romo. Our offense is loaded so you guys will have to pick your poision. If you can shut the running game down it will be a close game. If you guys can get a running game going and shut our game down you have a good chance to win.

It will be a fun game.

Thanks for the welcome. Cowboys fans are split on Romo. Half want to trade him for a draft pick and are fed up with him, while the other half back him 100%. I like him but not sure if he has the mentality to be a great QB. He is at his best when scrambling from pressure when pocket collapses and can make plays. Our Off line is a lot better with a healthy Kyle Kosier who is a good run/pass blocking LG. We have little depth on the OFF line tho.

You have never heard of John Abraham?

Sorry to disappoint you, but with a guy like Mike Smith as head coach, the last thing the Falcons will be bringing to Dallas is overconfidence. Win or lose, this team mirrors the mindset of its head coach - all business - and the Cowboys and their fans are about to find that out.

I'm not into prognostications, so I'm not going to make any predictions about Sunday's outcome. All I'm saying that the Dallas Cowboys had better come ready to play, because the Falcons **** sure will. Here's to a good game with no serious injuries on either side.

Agreed, hate seeing players getting injured.

Will Mike Smith let the player's bring back your former RB Jamal Anderson's "Dirty Bird" dance? I enjoyed watching him do that dance. Any talk of current players doing it?

You'd be surprised.