LOL @ Jay Cutler's Stomach

sourdiesal

LOL... I was 100% inpressed at Cutler taking hits and making some great passes.. i aint sayin nothing bad about the dude..

It was a great game. I'm exhausted and I think I might have burst my sinuses screaming! I think it was a fabulous fight and great effort on both sides. If the headache ever goes away - I might be able to laugh again.

It was a great game. I'm exhausted and I think I might have burst my sinuses screaming! I think it was a fabulous fight and great effort on both sides. If the headache ever goes away - I might be able to laugh again.

Cutler was killing me with those passes.. couldnt even believe some of them. We had good pressure on him the whole game, he made some good ones.. Our D stepped up good..

Dude has a straight beer and gravy gut. I mean the double chin is bad enough but as a starting QB the bulk of your strength comes from your core. It's actually amazing that he can make some of those throws with that Pillsbury Doughboy middle..

He was wearing a protective jacket. He's also diabetic and has to check his blood sugar during games.