Tye Hill and William Moore

#1$tunna

Moore was on the 45 man game day roster for both the San Fransisco game and the Chicago game

because A. Harris was hurt and inactive. I haven't checked but I assume he took Harris' place on the special teams.

Hill has been inactive so far this season but remember last year it was game 8 before Foxworth played any.

But we don't need Moore....I mean, it's not urgent. We have Coleman...

Coleman is playing okay, but I think we could upgrade that spot. He is better suited for the FS position, but the thing is he is the only player on our roster that won't get burnt easily and can step in the box. Moore was drafted to eventually take the spot over.

Edited by A-TowN.-

At CB, my biggest hope is that Owens has progressed over the first 6 weeks to the point where he won't make so many rookie mistakes. He has incredible speed and could infuse the secondary with a nice boost of energy... IF HE'S READY(???).

As far as needing Moore, we absolutly do. We have only 2 safeties at the moment. If one of them goes down there is no back up. Harris injured. Williams injured. Am I forgeting someone? There is no healthy back up safety on our team.

i'd like owens to get some playing time .. he looked real good to me in Preseason... and i wanna se hill on the field already :D

At CB, my biggest hope is that Owens has progressed over the first 6 weeks to the point where he won't make so many rookie mistakes. He has incredible speed and could infuse the secondary with a nice boost of energy... IF HE'S READY(???).

As far as needing Moore, we absolutly do. We have only 2 safeties at the moment. If one of them goes down there is no back up. Harris injured. Williams injured. Am I forgeting someone? There is no healthy back up safety on our team.

Yep, with the injury to Williams, I hope this is the opportunity that Owens needs. I've been telling people, he's like a baby Ronde Barber. Get this man on the field.

i seen william moore get 2 tackles in the game hes number 25 i dont think its on the stat sheet the one kick return knoxs did when he almost broke it loose william moore shoe laced tackled him and we all know decoud played well but william moore plays SS not FS so it would be erick coleman loosing his job which wont happen for a bit i think his contract is done after this year or after next season will see .

Moore looked good on special teams sunday night. I was on the same side of the field as Moore on the opening kickoff and I watched him specifically. He laid the guy out on the block and I could tell he was pumped to be playing.

Sux he is injured again. He needs to do some Yoga or something to learn how to relax and stretch his muscles better. This might sound funny, but I really think it would help.

Moore looked good on special teams sunday night. I was on the same side of the field as Moore on the opening kickoff and I watched him specifically. He laid the guy out on the block and I could tell he was pumped to be playing.

Sux he is injured again. He needs to do some Yoga or something to learn how to relax and stretch his muscles better. This might sound funny, but I really think it would help.

Pilates.

Yoga might be to intense for a guy who can't afford to be missing time.