A PROUD MOMENT

Herr Doktor

Not once in this game did I doubt the Falcons would win. Not once. I felt we would win this, no matter what happened. Gentlemen, it has taken me 30 plus years as a fan to feel that feeling, and I nearly had a stroke! I literally had to pinch myself. Never in my wildest fantasies did I ever think we could attain a level of CERTAINTY with the Falcons in a positive manner. MAny games in the past I KNEW we would lose. Just knew we'd do something stupid with one of our gimmick defenses or one of the gimmick coaches would make a dumb move.

I no longer have that feeling. I feel like we are in every game. We played like **** against the Pats, and didn't get blown out. Hello Titans! And all of a sudden we have a defense? Swarming like pissed off Killer Bees? Mad take aways, interceptions.

To some it up, ****. Thats all I can say. Thank you Arthur Blank for listening to the fans, you went out and got top notch people. Smitty got top notch coaches. And the fans of the ATL, long suffering, are starting to believe. GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!

I had the feelings through out the game, that if we got behind, we would tie it up next drive. If we were winning, we would keep the lead. If the Bears tied it up, we would score the next drive. Talk about taking a lot of pressure off of us as fans. I am sitting there watching it, and I am relaxed as I could be. Last year, I remember I would be going nuts for the wins, but now, its like, oh we won? Ok now lets go play the next week. My mind set is on play offs and us getting home field so I can finally make a trip out there to watch the Falcons in the playoffs.