Week 7 Predictions

bossFALCON™

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh god, it's the HATE BOWL. Falcons at Cowboys.

No matter who loses, everyone else wins B)

YOU KNOW WHAT JOE. YOU DON'T KNOW HOW RIGHT YOU ARE.

THIS REALLY IS THE "HATE BOWL." WE HAVE NO LOVE LOST

FOR DALLAS. YOU GUYS (the Saints) ARE RIVALS .. BUT

DALLAS .. DALLAS IS AN ENEMY. THEY ALWAYS HAVE BEEN,

THEY ALWAYS WILL BE. WE'RE GOING TO "NAIL THEIR HEADS

TO THE WISDOM POST." :angry:

Edited by REV.2000

YOU KNOW WHAT JOE. YOU DON'T KNOW HOW RIGHT YOU ARE.

THIS REALLY IS THE "HATE BOWL." WE HAVE NO LOVE LOST

FOR DALLAS. YOU GUYS (the Saints) ARE RIVALS .. BUT

DALLAS .. DALLAS IS AN ENEMY. THEY ALWAYS HAVE BEEN,

THEY ALWAYS WILL BE. WE'RE GOING TO "NAIL THEIR HEADS

TO THE WISDOM POST." :angry:

I find this funny. I mean, I know why the Redskins, Eagles, and Giants hate the Cowboys, but there is no reason for anyone outside of the division to.

Just call it what it really is, jealousy. :D

I mean, why else would you hate a non-division opponent that you only face every 3-4 years.

Edited by Enlightened29

Delusional and bandwagon fans. Plus a franchise with an incorrect nickname.

Incorrect nickname? You need to do some research. Who broke the record for most viewers for Sunday night and Monday night last year? That would be the Cowboys. Who broke the attendence record for a single game? That would be Dallas, this year in Arlington. Who is the highest revenuing team in the nation? That would be the Dallas Cowobys (2nd in the world behind Manchester United).

So how do they not deserve America's Team? Cause if there is another more popular team, Id love to hear about it.

I love that people say that they hate Dallas because of bandwagon fans. They havent won a Super Bowl in 13 years, but they still have bandwagon fans. You dont attack Steelers or Patriots fans, just Dallas.

Sounds like jealousy to me.

I find this funny. I mean, I know why the Redskins, Eagles, and Giants hate the Cowboys, but there is no reason for anyone outside of the division to.

Just call it what it really is, jealousy. :D

I mean, why else would you hate a non-division opponent that you only face every 3-4 years.

THIS TELLS ME YOU'RE NOT A REAL COWBOY FAN. YOU DON'T KNOW ANY COWBOY/FALCON HISTORY.

YOU'RE JUST A BANDWAGON COWBOY. WHEN THE BOYS START LOSING .... WHO DO YOU JUMP TO? I'M

TIRED OF WAISTING TIME WITH YOU. SEND ME A REAL COWBOY FAN. BESIDES ... AFTER THIS WEEKEND .....

YOU'LL BE GONE ANY WAY. WILL SOME REAL DALLAS FANS IN TEXAS STEP FORWARD.

THIS TELLS ME YOU'RE NOT A REAL COWBOY FAN. YOU DON'T KNOW ANY COWBOY/FALCON HISTORY.

YOU'RE JUST A BANDWAGON COWBOY. WHEN THE BOYS START LOSING .... WHO DO YOU JUMP TO? I'M

TIRED OF WAISTING TIME WITH YOU. SEND ME A REAL COWBOY FAN. BESIDES ... AFTER THIS WEEKEND .....

YOU'LL BE GONE ANY WAY. WILL SOME REAL DALLAS FANS IN TEXAS STEP FORWARD.

Who do I jump to? Ive never been a fan of another NFL team other than Dallas. WTF are you talking about?

So how do they not deserve America's Team? Cause if there is another more popular team, Id love to hear about it.

I love that people say that they hate Dallas because of bandwagon fans. They havent won a Super Bowl in 13 years, but they still have bandwagon fans. You dont attack Steelers or Patriots fans, just Dallas.

Sounds like jealousy to me.

Jerry Jones is great at marketing. Winning....not so much lately. There are more factors than just the bandwagon fans. The constant media (goes back to Jones marketing) suckfest is annoying. Every year the Cowboys are going to the super bowl and every year they don't even win a playoff game.

There are no Steelers or Pats fans here otherwise we would attack them.

Jealousy? Hardly. You haven't won a playoff game in god knows how long.

i am guessing most Saints fans would want Falcons to win, considering under M Smith the Falcons havent lost back to back games in 2 yrs....

i wont make my picks till Thursday, but i will give you guys a taste of East....

Eagles looked Horrid vs Oakland :blink:

does that mean i am picking Redskins ?????

well no lol

but Eagles like i have said since the Draft are the most over rated team in the NFL...

i am guessing most Saints fans would want Falcons to win, considering under M Smith the Falcons havent lost back to back games in 2 yrs....

i wont make my picks till Thursday, but i will give you guys a taste of East....

Eagles looked Horrid vs Oakland :blink:

does that mean i am picking Redskins ?????

well no lol

but Eagles like i have said since the Draft are the most over rated team in the NFL...

the Eagles are still a good team. Reid lost that game by pulling his best Sean Payton impersonation. The dude only dialed up 14 runs the entire game even tho they were averaging 5+ yards per carry

the Eagles are still a good team. Reid lost that game by pulling his best Sean Payton impersonation. The dude only dialed up 14 runs the entire game even tho they were averaging 5+ yards per carry

Ehh Reid was sean payton before sean payton was sean payton.

Reid has always gotten too pass happy.

The eagles are still formidable........ but any team that makes Jamarcus Russel look like a passable qb......... you have to worry about that.

Ehh Reid was sean payton before sean payton was sean payton.

Reid has always gotten too pass happy.

The eagles are still formidable........ but any team that makes Jamarcus Russel look like a passable qb......... you have to worry about that.

the Raiders put up 13 points because the sun shines on every dog's *** at some point. The loss was still on Andy Reid's playcalling

Falcons over 'Boys

Saints over 'Phins

Panthers over Bills

Pats over Bucs (something tells me that one will be ugly)

AND i'm going to throw in NFC east predictions for doc as well so...

Cards over Giants

Eagles over Skins

the east as a whole has been a disappointment

falcons over cowboys

saints over dolphins

bills over panthers

bucs over pats :ph34r: but seriously nooooo

giants rebound agaisnt cardinals

skins destroy eagles :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Brain Dawkins brought a swagger to Eagles D , now he is in Denver...look at their D in Denver now ....yea

but he wasnt the biggest , the biggest loss was the D Coach, then to add to that rl heartbreak they lose their starting Mike LB ....

i knew after just those 3 things the Eagles D was not gonna be any where near the same D we have seen the last Decade ...

i said before the season they were a 9-7 team, i will stick with that....

Remember 2 weeks into preseason the Eagles were going to the SB according to alot of so called experts ...

yes yes A Reid is way pass happy, but that never stopped them before , because they had an Edge on D ... now that Edge has been Dulled..... Bigtime

they have a very solid offense, they look alot like Saints last yr in all Honesty ...

i just dont see them hangging with Elite type Teams, we know for sure they cant hang with Saints , thats 1 thing.... to not hang with Raiders is another animal all together ...

Brain Dawkins brought a swagger to Eagles D , now he is in Denver...look at their D in Denver now ....yea

but he wasnt the biggest , the biggest loss was the D Coach, then to add to that rl heartbreak they lose their starting Mike LB ....

i knew after just those 3 things the Eagles D was not gonna be any where near the same D we have seen the last Decade ...

i said before the season they were a 9-7 team, i will stick with that....

Remember 2 weeks into preseason the Eagles were going to the SB according to alot of so called experts ...

yes yes A Reid is way pass happy, but that never stopped them before , because they had an Edge on D ... now that Edge has been Dulled..... Bigtime

they have a very solid offense, they look alot like Saints last yr in all Honesty ...

i just dont see them hangging with Elite type Teams, we know for sure they cant hang with Saints , thats 1 thing.... to not hang with Raiders is another animal all together ...

but no matter what the Raiders only put up 13 points. Anytime you lose to a team that only scored 13 points, your offense didn't do its job

Jerry Jones is great at marketing. Winning....not so much lately. There are more factors than just the bandwagon fans. The constant media (goes back to Jones marketing) suckfest is annoying. Every year the Cowboys are going to the super bowl and every year they don't even win a playoff game.

There are no Steelers or Pats fans here otherwise we would attack them.

Jealousy? Hardly. You haven't won a playoff game in god knows how long.

Lets see, Dallas hasnt won a playoff game in 13 years, Atlanta on the other hand hasnt won a Super Bowl in 43 years. Do you really think you have a leg to stand on in this debate?