Two great pics of the defense

kevykev21

Steppin' up again when it counts.

They gave up 373 yards, but once again kept the points to a minimum by making the big plays when it counts. I really like the way they're playing, and hopefully with the move, JA98 has found a spot where he can be the disruptive force we hoped he would be.

GO FALCONS!!

This D isn't all bad as a matter of fact they keep progressing each and every game.

No doubt, there are some playmakers on this team, and they're playing like a team.

Someone always seem to step up at the right time.

There's Lofton who is having a great year and is constantly making plays and hitting someone hard.

Peterson is making plays Brooking could not have, big hits and that huge tackle from behind on 3rd down, etc.

Decoud with two INT's? Huge.....

Babs, WEEMS with huge returns.....these guys seem to be feeding off each other. I LOVE it.

Steppin' up again when it counts.

They gave up 373 yards, but once again kept the points to a minimum by making the big plays when it counts. I really like the way they're playing, and hopefully with the move, JA98 has found a spot where he can be the disruptive force we hoped he would be.

GO FALCONS!!

Thank you very much :)

No doubt, there are some playmakers on this team, and they're playing like a team.

Someone always seem to step up at the right time.

There's Lofton who is having a great year and is constantly making plays and hitting someone hard.

Peterson is making plays Brooking could not have, big hits and that huge tackle from behind on 3rd down, etc.

Decoud with two INT's? Huge.....

Babs, WEEMS with huge returns.....these guys seem to be feeding off each other. I LOVE it.

It's been nice how our D has stepped up when we've needed it. 1 for 4 in the red zone by the Bears today.

Good job team!

Edited by houziboy