Gosh i cant stand Saints fans!

Scorpion

http://www.saintsreport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128220&page=3

They keep saying how Matt sucks and how the Bears suck. Lol there is a reason the bears were 3-1 before playing us. Not to mention the fact that they had two weeks to prep for our game. Not to mention the bears are 3-0 after the bye game.

They are so happy they beat the Giants but they also fail to realize that Eli played like the old Eli ...scared! Giants DL couldnt get pressure on Drew Brees at all.. GIANTS played horrible too but they think they are all that because they spanked the Giants.

GOSH I HATE THEM...cant wait till we spank them on Monday night in their own house.

They keep saying how Matt sucks and how the Bears suck. Lol there is a reason the bears were 3-1 before playing us. Not to mention the fact that they had two weeks to prep for our game. Not to mention the bears are 3-0 after the bye game.

They are so happy they beat the Giants but they also fail to realize that Eli played like the old Eli ...scared! Giants DL couldnt get pressure on Drew Brees at all.. GIANTS played horrible too but they think they are all that because they spanked the Giants.

GOSH I HATE THEM...cant wait till we spank them on Monday night in their own house.

It was just a painful game to watch. Bears handed you 3 turnovers and you only won by one TD (barely). The Bear were trying to give you the victory but you kept giving it back. The Bears played terrible and it should have been a blowout.

Also, of course we are happy because we beat the Giants (wouldn't you be?). Eli played like that because we dictated the game. The D-Line couldn't get any pressure because our O-Line blocked them well all day. Again, the G-Men played terrible becaue we made them play that way.

It was just a painful game to watch. Bears handed you 3 turnovers and you only won by one TD (barely). The Bear were trying to give you the victory but you kept giving it back. The Bears played terrible and it should have been a blowout.

Also, of course we are happy because we beat the Giants (wouldn't you be?). Eli played like that because we dictated the game. The D-Line couldn't get any pressure because our O-Line blocked them well all day. Again, the G-Men played terrible becaue we made them play that way.

So the Giants played terrible because the Saints made them play that way.

And the Bears played terrible, but not because the Falcons made them play that way.

Okay, got it.

That works both ways...the Bears played like crap cause our defense manned up when they needed to. You know what was painful to watch? The Aints blowing the late lead against Carolina in last season's finally. Thanks again.

Edited by AndrewsFrancisBart

should have been a blowout like the saints bears game three years ago nfc championship 39-12 i think was the final to that and you guys finally have success and you guys think you are the 2007 patriots are you serious and do you remember our first game we played against you last year. wow bet you remember erik coleman very well and chevis jackson and um wow i think even brent grimes lol 34-20 and we completely shut you guys down, so why is it again you are here oh to brag that you finally have a good team well yay for you and to think it only took a hurricane to come your way to finally turn your franchise around lol

They keep saying how Matt sucks and how the Bears suck. Lol there is a reason the bears were 3-1 before playing us. Not to mention the fact that they had two weeks to prep for our game. Not to mention the bears are 3-0 after the bye game. They are so happy they beat the Giants but they also fail to realize that Eli played like the old Eli ...scared! Giants DL couldnt get pressure on Drew Brees at all.. GIANTS played horrible too but they think they are all that because they spanked the Giants.

Make that 3-1. With reference to the Saint fans, cmon now, let them bask in

their glory - Believe me, reality will set in when it is all said and done.

And the Falcons played terrible because <insert here>.

Trick statement.

The Falcons didn't play terrible--unless you're saying your O was terrible against the Jets, as Bruce pointed out.

Our O was kinda like yours against the Jets except we scored more points on O

And the Falcons played terrible because <insert here>.

lol you are such an idiot... i guess saints played great against the NYJ ... how did your offense do against them? Yes that is the same team that got beat today by the BILLS!..I am guessing you will say that your D was sooooooo good that they forced turnovers. yay for that...even Bills D got 5 picks from Sanchez..

lol you are such an idiot... i guess saints played great against the NYJ ... how did your offense do against them? Yes that is the same team that got beat today by the BILLS!..I am guessing you will say that your D was sooooooo good that they forced turnovers. yay for that...even Bills D got 5 picks from Sanchez..

Bills - the other team that held Brees to ZERO TD passes this year.

It was just a painful game to watch. Bears handed you 3 turnovers and you only won by one TD (barely).

That's b.s. They handed us the second INT, I'll give you that. That was just a bad throw by Cutler. The other two turnovers the Falcons earned. DeCoud made a great read and play on the first INT in the red zone, and Babineaux had a great hit on Forte to force the fumble (and oh yeah, Forte fumbled on the previous play too, also because we hit him hard). The Falcons have been creating turnovers all year long. But week in and out, it's always the other team that played like crap. Never that the Falcons D is responsible for that.

I post on the Saints Report a pretty good bit. Yeah they do have some dumbass fans, but they have some smart ones too. They really aren't any different from any other message board. When it pertains to the Falcons alot of them really do not know our team very well so it makes some of their comments seem ignorant.

I've watched like every Saints game for the past 3 years because they are always on TV so i know their team pretty well. All they see are stat sheets and highlights of the games. But they have some reasonable guys there.

The Bears were trying to give you the victory but you kept giving it back.

So when we cause turnovers, the ball was "given to us"...but when you cause turnovers you were "dictating the game"?

GTFOH

Tell Brees to get a biopsy, that s**t on his face is starting to look like Kuato from Total Recall.

Prepare to be shellacked.

Edited by TheTruthHammer2.0

Listen. Any person who can spell football will tell you that if the opposing team gets three turnovers and you BARELY win by one touchdown, then you played a bad game. If you think I'm a troll, go look at my post history. I've always given the Falcons credit where credit is due. I've predicted every win and loss you guys had this season (except for Chicago, out of town). I had no doubt you would beat the Bears, I just thought you would win better. The Falcons will have problems with teams with explosive Offenses, not good Defenses. You have a decent offense, so should be able to put up points, but when you play a team who doesn't leave as many points of the field you'll see what I'm saying. Tonight I saw CBs who couldn't cover TEs. That isn't going to cut it for long.

If any of you are too naive to admit your team didn't play well today then you are all delusional. You have to be able to give your team credit where it's due and criticize when necessary. Do you have some positives to take out of this game? Of course. Do you need a strong week of practice? **** yes.

Edited by CaliSaint4Life

I've predicted every win and loss you guys had this season (except for Chicago, out of town).

Wow. Four correct predictions. This gives you credibility as a .... football expert? ... a psychic? ... an odds maker?

How many well-regarded football analysts would defend their credibility based upon game predictions? Zero.

You silly, self-important saint trolls are full of bouillabaisse.