Home crowd did a GREAT job , causing some penalties!

Andre5000

Im hoarse from yelling.. Buncha Bears fans in my section (222) but they were pretty cool, not obnoxious or anything..

me too. i'm going to need a heavy dose of hot tea tomorrow but i'll take it. :D

i was surrounded by bears fans on all sides. they weren't too bad, but every time i started to make noise (the whole game except for when we were on O basically) they tried to outdo me. it was annoying as ****.

When I start yelling, and the cheerleaders hear me they turn around and start trying to pump the crowd up, and the crowd see's them and sometimes the crowd around me might yell a little more. I really do feel like I do help bring the noise from my section. So thank you and you're welcome.

My voice is screwed. I kind of sound like a very hoarse Tone-Loc. SO worth it. Go Falcons!

AMEN!!!

Did my best to motivate 309! :D

309 was rockin! B) My throat has moved past sore and is now just numb from yelling. Some of the best noise I've heard in that Dome for numerous events there. Crowd really sounded great. Big crowd presence, great red zone defense ... It was a dream come true seeing this from THE ATLANTA FALCONS and our "library dome" (as the kitty cats in charlotte seem to say)

Yeah same here, had some good convo with some of them. Of course I didn't mind waiving bye to them as they fled for the exits after we held them at the end.

Lots of my Falcons Boys all around to drown em out though.. :lol: They were quiet on the Train Ride home, but had we lost may have been a different story.. Best to win and shut em up..

309 was rockin! B) My throat has moved past sore and is now just numb from yelling. Some of the best noise I've heard in that Dome for numerous events there. Crowd really sounded great. Big crowd presence, great red zone defense ... It was a dream come true seeing this from THE ATLANTA FALCONS and our "library dome" (as the kitty cats in charlotte seem to say)

Best home crowd i can remember..

The Bears fans in my section were great - they rooted for their team and they showed class when it was over. It was a great game - both teams fought to win.

However, when we got outside - some guy was yelling about the win - and then this one Bears fan went off on him - Screaming and cursing and threatening to put him in the hospital.

I was like - wow - I hope he has a designated driver.

The Bears fans in my section were great - they rooted for their team and they showed class when it was over. It was a great game - both teams fought to win.

However, when we got outside - some guy was yelling about the win - and then this one Bears fan went off on him - Screaming and cursing and threatening to put him in the hospital.

There was a couple of cocky drunk Bears guys at halftime outside my section where the food is that were gettin on my nerves cause they kept making drunk comments to my girlfriend, so i started saying "Ditka, Ditka, Ditka" like Chris Farley used to, they got all bent outta shape.. dudes act like they aint never seen a pretty girl before sometimes..

Edited by SkiFalcon

Sorry guys i didt do make part when it came to yelling, I had a bad headache and it hurt to raise my voice any level above whispering. I made sure i stood up though, so that the people behind me had to stand up to see the game at key times during the game. I dont get why bears fans were yelling when their Offense was on the field, even if is was positive, they were just adding to the FAlcons noise level, so you could say that the bears own fans beared a little of the blame for the TO and penalties, not a good look bears fans.

As a fan who watched from NY, I'm sorry to say that NBC did not do a good job of amping that stadium up. It actually seemed kind of quiet on TV, especially compared to the jerry jones carnival a month ago. Colinsworth never gave the Falcons props, and always seemed to be nit picking whenever the Falcons made big plays. I don't mind if NBC favors the home crowd, as long as they do it for everyone, and not just the **** cowboys. I really wish I were at the game.

I have season tickets in section 321 and I actually had an Atlanta Falcon Season Ticket Holder Next to me ask me to save my whistle for important times of the game. Since I have to sit next to this person all year long, I told them I would not whistle at all while we (Atlanta) had the ball. There were several around me that kept their fingers in their ears every time Chicago had the ball. If you want to simply be able to sit the entire game and not make any noise, give your seat up to a real fan and stay at home!!!

I wish I could say the same in my section, I had a few obnoxious bear fans that were getting in peoples faces and screaming. Theres no way I would have allowed something like that to happen to me, really surprised there wasn't a fight in my section.