Norwood out ..like usual

Norwood is soo valueable to this team but cant seem to stay healthy ..its disappointing..A hip flexor is truly not biggest deal but it will nag him rest of season..but the way he recovers i wouldnt be surprised he misses a couple of weeks

just made the same thread. The guy is like china! WTF!

Norwood had several good runs...and he was starting to open up the inside for Turner.

It's unfortunate that he got hurt. Turner might have had a better night if Norwood continued to work in outside.

i think so too.

That's why we need that change of pace back.

i know a lot like Snelling--and i like him too; but he's not a change of pace back.

Norwood is soo valueable to this team but cant seem to stay healthy ..its disappointing..A hip flexor is truly not biggest deal but it will nag him rest of season..but the way he recovers i wouldnt be surprised he misses a couple of weeks

I noticed him in street clothes in the 2nd half.. what happened to him? And is Brian Williams OK?

Williams injury didn't look good. He walked off but his knee did some unnatural things when he landed awkwardly. I am not expecting good news there. Hope I am wrong but it was just ugly looking. Looked like it may of popped out of place.

Im thinking the same thing.. they spent alot of time with him before he got up..

Williams injury didn't look good. He walked off but his knee did some unnatural things when he landed awkwardly. I am not expecting good news there. Hope I am wrong but it was just ugly looking. Looked like it may of popped out of place.

Yeah, I'll be surprised if he's back any time soon.

Football is a violent game, and its not his fault that he's getting all these injury,

Its not like Norwood gonna go out there and set a goal of getting taken out of the game by halftime.

I hope his hip is okay and be ready for the cowboys game. We're not the same without him.