Jamaal Anderson!

Jamaal Anderson at NT was truly amazing tonight. It was pure genius. He shed blocks, created penetration, disrupted the backfield, and looked like an 8th overall NT pick!!! I swear I am so proud of the guy, he put up great NT numbers and even more than that he allows a lot to be done. Since putting him in the middle of the line, our run defense has gotten much better and so has the overall pass rush. I have always understood that a great NT/1 Gap DT should be either 300+lbs, squat and with low center of gravity (Jerry), or very tall. Jamaal is 6'6" almost 6'7" and has an amazing wing span. He causes serious disruption.

All in all, I am very proud of the guy and easily prefer him over Dorsey at this point. I want to see where this goes.

Thanks Jamaal! I'm very very proud of you at NT. Keep up the good work.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Did ya'll notice the emotion he was playing with? He looked like he actually belonged out there and WANTED to be out there.

He was in pure beast mode. He won a new Falcons fan tonight. My wife cheers for the Falcons and has for the 4yrs that we have been together but was never a pure fan. Tonight she was going crazy over the Decoud picks, but she jumped out of the bed (she due any day/time now)and started screaming her head of getting crazy. "Who is that BEAST right there?!!" I said that it was Jamaal and she said, "He must not be playing the wrong position anymore!"

He has me with goosebumps at his pure insanity that he showed. At DE, he's barely average. At NT he is scary and monstrous. He's found his position and has become one of my faves in ONE GAME!!! I hope that he keeps it up. 10 more games and at this rate he will become someone to truly fear. His swim move was pure and his attack was relentless. Aw man, in coverage he was just short of athletic. He just couldn't do it at DE.

Project player. Its the coaches' burden to find the player's identity and I think they have. Babineaux, Anderson, and Jerry. Can you imagine? MAN!

agreed on all above posts!!

did ya notice that it was ja98 dropping back in coverage ( kinda) that helped with the stop of the final drive!!

sure their offense made some mistakes but our d played intense and hit like beasts

oh yeah chicago 1rst and goal......DENIED!!

way to go to our coaching staff for coaching these guys up!!!

He played great at NT. His versatility also gave us something to work with as BVG had him drop into coverage out of the NT spot on the last play of the game. Also on the last drive the sack was due to him. He beat the double team to push the pocket and gave the DE's time to get there about the time he did.

Tonight she was going crazy over the Decoud picks, but she jumped out of the bed (she due any day/time now)and started screaming her head of getting crazy. "Who is that BEAST right there?!!" I said that it was Jamaal and she said, "He must not be playing the wrong position anymore!"

If your wife really did this she is incredible! "Who is that beast right there!" hahaahahahahahah!

It's nice to see a JA98 thread where we can speak positively about him instead of bashing him. I jumped on his *** quite a bit this season, and wasn't ready to say anything great about him based on last week's game alone, but he has really shown himself these last two weeks. Good for him, he looks like a new man, and that is good for us!!!!

Yall can count me in on the new JA98 bandwagon. Dude is tearing it up at NT. Him and Jerry next yr could be a nice rotation. He might even play his way into a new contract if he keeps this up.

Shoot man, I hope so! At NT he needs to be a Falcon for life. Right now I'm throwing rocks at FA and Trades...seriously.

Yall can count me in on the new JA98 bandwagon. Dude is tearing it up at NT. Him and Jerry next yr could be a nice rotation. He might even play his way into a new contract if he keeps this up.

He got double teamed on one play and he was head slapping and going crazy and actually got gut pressure.. Im so proud of the way he has stepped up his game

Did ya'll notice the emotion he was playing with? He looked like he actually belonged out there and WANTED to be out there.

Heez, yep I noticed that too. It was great to see him showing like that. Our defense may be lacking the stars that our offense has but I like the emotion they play with....and tonight JA98 led the way. He was all over he field too, pushing the middle of the line to dropping back in pass lanes.

It was one of the best nights Babs has had in a while....maybe they can feed off each other.