Poetic Justice - Orlando Pace

Bring It

It was PURE justice served that Pace had the false start on the crucial down at the end of the game. Blatant for the whole world to see. The refs couldn't ignore it as they did his CONSTANT holding all night long.

Pathetic officiating.

he was just holding and falling on top of abe and company.he is a lazy old cheating piece of crap

I thought the same thing. After getting away with obvious holding the whole game the nerves got to him and he jumped on 4th down.

The refs were horrible in this game. The BS pass interference on Houston was the biggest. That was the most critical blown call.

Also did you notice that Cutler took a dive to try and get a BS roughing the passer penalty on the last drive? Someone should tell him he's not Brady.

Edited by 1000#

I thought the same thing. After getting away with obvious holding the whole game the nerves got to him and he jumped on 4th down.

The refs were horrible in this game. The BS pass interference on Houston was the biggest. That was the most critical blown call.

Also did you notice that Cutler took a dive to try and get a BS roughing the passer penalty on the last drive? Someone should tell him he's not Brady.

lol, same thing i said to my bro on the phone when that happened (he's at work no TV i was play by play for him)

Absolutely pathetic officiating. There were alot of holds. One play Ryan was getting mauled by two players after the whistle had already been blown. I saw one guy tackle our player by the helmet, and then that hit that injured Norwood was a Helmet led hit in the back, which I thought you couldn't lead with the helmet.

I was also upset that Dahl got called for holding and our TD got called back, total BS.

Absolutely pathetic officiating. There were alot of holds. One play Ryan was getting mauled by two players after the whistle had already been blown. I saw one guy tackle our player by the helmet, and then that hit that injured Norwood was a Helmet led hit in the back, which I thought you couldn't lead with the helmet.

I was also upset that Dahl got called for holding and our TD got called back, total BS.

saw no hold on that play, same as announcers.

Did he get called for a personal foul this game? if not then... WOW

Hahahaha man who saw when Abe beat Pace so Pace fell down and grabbed Abes leg and yanked him back I **** you not

Abe had Pace beat and Cutler gobbled up for a sack and as he closed and Pace fell to the ground he just ******* grabbed Abes leg from behind with two arms and pulled him back and Cutler got away

I was just watching like how the **** is not a penalty to get beat and then dive and grab the guy who beat you's lleg from behind and pull him back? What part of that is legal?

If you have a crappy old washed up tackle who was cut by the RAMS and he's getting beat by an elite pass rusher, thats what should happen, not him be allowed to cheat all ******* game "just cause"

What a steaming load of crap

To be honest, if the CB can't get his head turned around and play the ball instead the receiver, the refs are going to call that every time. The same thing happened to Lofton in the 4th quarter.

I was getting so angry at this on the last drive, he would literally tackle him and then lay on top of him. The falcons need to make a cut up of all those plays and send them to the league office.

Ya at some point this holding ******** has gotten out of hand

They made holding legal

You cant hit a qb below the knees (this is what half of sacks are)

You cant touch a QB

The rules are extremely imbalanced to protect QBs (put skirts on em)

Its like the DAL-NYG game when Tuck beat Flozell Adams to the inside so Adams just stuck his leg out and tripped him and injured Tucks arm/shoulder

Just like when Abe beat Pace so Pace tackled him from behind and grabbed his leg what a ******* joke

Seriously the staff should make a tape of all the holds, send them to the league and say the rules of the game define this as cheating but the refs are allowing it, are the cheaters going to get fined and the refs call it or should we just tell all our O linemen to hold and our d linemen to start poking guys in the eyes and adams apples when they hold?

This is supposed to be a contact sport its becoming a cheaters sport

And honestly what a ******* joke they dont call holding on Pace all night when hes clearing holding, then they call back a TD because of holding on Dahl, a guard? The DT didnt even get half by him on one side, had no chance to even impact the play, and no one saw the hold

But when the Bears LT holds pass rushers every play its cool

Its a good thing the Bears suck

I am so glad that others saw this. I couldn't believe the amount of FLAGRANT holding against Abraham that Pace was getting away with. You could even here it when Collinsworth was commenting during that one replay how he saw the hold, hesitated, then went on without mentioning the hold. Pace was practically freaking tackling Abraham...in fact, he did so at least TWICE that I saw and not a single freaking flag.

It should be blatantly obvious to all of you and all of the players on our team that the NFL and ESPN do NOT want us to win this year at all. They want us to do OK so the NFC South isn't a complete joke but they really do NOT want us in the playoffs and the only way they will allow us to beat the Saints is if we crush them like we did the 49ers.

I was in complete shock when they started talking about what a great job Pace was doing on Abe right after I was yelling for a holding penalty. It is amazing that the announcers will blatantly tell you that what you saw was something completely different than what it was. I would think by now they would understand that most fans are not completely stupid and know what is going on when they watch the game, but the crap the networks and the refs pull every game (not just Falcons) really makes me think the whole thing is rigged.

Tuck rule anyone?