Chris Houston straight up for Glen Dorsey

KRUNKuno

what more is there to say? who honestly wants to defend Chris Houston this time???

The Chiefs are stacked at CB. Brandon Flowers and Brandon Carr are one of the best young CB tandems in the game. Leggett is a good, young 3rd CB and Washington was drafted this year and has very good potential as well.

The Chiefs are stacked at CB. Brandon Flowers and Brandon Carr are one of the best young CB tandems in the game. Leggett is a good, young 3rd CB and Washington was drafted this year and has very good potential as well.

honestly, I dont keep up with the chiefs. I'm just hoping we find a way to dump Chris Houston and get something out of it.

i wouldnt say Houston is garbage. he isnt. but he just cant turn his head. he has had a while to learn to do that and he refuses to. i dont know whats wrong with him. i kept thinking in the game(especially on the bears last drive) that all Cutler had to do was throw deep to whoever Houston was covering because then that would probably be called for PI. Houston needs to wake up

i wouldnt say Houston is garbage. he isnt. but he just cant turn his head. he has had a while to learn to do that and he refuses to. i dont know whats wrong with him. i kept thinking in the game(especially on the bears last drive) that all Cutler had to do was throw deep to whoever Houston was covering because then that would probably be called for PI. Houston needs to wake up

It's like I keep saying - in the NFL, if you're a corner with no ball skills, you become a target.

Edited by Voice of Reason

I like chris houstons skill set i just dont know why he cant learn to turn his head around

he has all the ability in the world but absolutely NO awareness or football intelligence.

To give him props, I do see him playing slightly more physical. not as much as i'd like, but definitely an upgrade over his soft play in the past. but he's just not good. it's that simple. We need to trade him while we can. If we can continue to mask his deficiencies, we might be able to package him with maybe our 3rd rounder to get back into the 2nd round.

I have defended Houston for a while, but since he wont turn his head (and has shown no ability to do so), the play has to be right in front of him in order to make a play on the ball. And since that won't happen at CB (as opposed to at Safety), the Pass Interference calls will continue. He is rapidly becoming a liability out there...we can only hope that Williams is not seriously injured and that Owens can turn into a fine CB because Houston would be sitting if we had a better replacement (and unfortunately, we just don't at the moment).

They are good for Big Bombs for the opposing O and

Fantasy Football

Because people are too stupid and don't know enough about football to realize how good Houston really is for us. Unless Dorsey can play DB, no. You'd just ***** more when our DBs are getting torched even more.

ooo, yes!!! My first taste of opposition.

Because people are too stupid and don't know enough about football to realize how cornerbacks HAVE to have ball skills, which Houston does not. He gave up a touchdown, had two PI calls, blew coverages, and had no pbu's. Not only were the coaches getting into him, the rest of our defense was as well. He was probably going to have another touchdown thrown on him had it not been for Babs knocking the pass down at the line of scrimmage. Chris Houston is the Usain Bolt of football; world class speed, but no sense of the game of football whatsoever.

Please, sire. Defend Chris Houston.

EDIT: We'd might as well have Glen Dorsey out there playing corner

Edited by thakrunk1