My heart is racing...

I love our team.

And we have a TEAM!

And on D

I was so proud of the way every player was doing every thing in their power to stop the Bears

Same here rounz! I absolutely love our team!! Team being the key word here now!

When the offense struggled the defense stepped in and did their thing when they had too. it was a nail bitter but none the less a very good win and deserved win!!

STFU. Im so tired of all the hate toward the DB's. WTF!?!?

I agree! We won the darn game. enjoy it for a few minutes will ya?? Geez.. The negativity after a win amazes me.

I for one have suffered through countless seasons that sucked since 1980 "when I first became a fan" and I will be damned if I am going to cry negative stuff right after a BIG win.

GO FALCONS!!! Next up the cowgirls!!

STFU. Im so tired of all the hate toward the DB's. WTF!?!?

:huh::huh: The hate is justified my friend......letting Jackson slide because he's not a starter on the defense and did have pretty decent coverage on the TD to Olsen. However, Houston is absolute garbage!! Yeah he made a good tackle in the running game, but he really ought to be listed on the injury report every freaking week. Chris Houston-----Doubtful------Stiff neck!!! Grimes played well, but I just can't trust the guy on a week to week basis!!