Holy Smokes, What a Day for the NFC East!

Peyton

1. I figured the Giants/Saints game would go either way...they are both very good teams (Saints' O is better, Giants D is better).

2. Redskins are just a total mess right now...and Campbell, although pedestrian, isn't the only problem on that team.

3. This was a shocker. The Eagles have a very good Offense, and to come out flat against the Raiders of all teams is just sad. Of course, the Eagles will go on to win around 10 games, but they can't lose to teams like the Raiders.

1. I figured the Giants/Saints game would go either way...they are both very good teams (Saints' O is better, Giants D is better).

2. Redskins are just a total mess right now...and Campbell, although pedestrian, isn't the only problem on that team.

3. This was a shocker. The Eagles have a very good Offense, and to come out flat against the Raiders of all teams is just sad. Of course, the Eagles will go on to win around 10 games, but they can't lose to teams like the Raiders.

i wouldn't pencil in 10 wins for the eagles just yet, they got a pretty tough schedule coming up.