The Saints are really for real

*puke*

Congrats for wiping the floor with the Giants. So far it's you and Minnesota that look like strong contenders, but there's no way I'm giving up on the Falcons.

Saints fans must know good football when they see it, cuz only they touted Saints as 'for real.' ;)

Edited by ♠Saint Anger♣

really??

the same eagles team that got beat by............

THE RAIDERS??

Really??

The eagles really let me down! Every year they seem to mess up early then have to fight late. Last year was the TIE with the Bengals. This year the Raiders.

I like the falcons right now more than the eagles.

I'd still put the G_MEN above them though

1- Saints

2- Vikings

3- Giants

4- Eagles

5- Falcons

Saints at #1 shouldn't need to be explained. Vikings have played some close games, but they are 6-0. Giants at #3 shouldn't be explained. Eagles are at #4 because yesterday was only one game, they'll bounce back. Falcons round out the top 5 NFC teams.

1- Saints

2- Vikings

3- Giants

4- Eagles

5- Falcons

Saints at #1 shouldn't need to be explained. Vikings have played some close games, but they are 6-0. Giants at #3 shouldn't be explained. Eagles are at #4 because yesterday was only one game, they'll bounce back. Falcons round out the top 5 NFC teams.

sorry but I have to disagree. with placing the Eagles above the Falcons

the Eagles have 2 losses and one of those losses is to the Raiders

sorry but I have to disagree. with placing the Eagles above the Falcons

the Eagles have 2 losses and one of those losses is to the Raiders

And the other is to us. I don't think after one game it's time to hit the panic button. Giants lost to the Browns last season, and they did ok the rest of the season. You can mark down the Eagles for one of these upsets a year.

And the other is to us. I don't think after one game it's time to hit the panic button. Giants lost to the Browns last season, and they did ok the rest of the season. You can mark down the Eagles for one of these upsets a year.

regardless it is the ranking of how the teams are right now, not how you think it will shake out

putting a 2 loss team that has a loss to oakland above any one loss team is a travesty

1- Saints

2- Vikings

3- Giants

4- Eagles

5- Falcons

I DON'T KNOW NOLA? BUT IF THE RAIDERS GET YOU ..... THAT ALONE ... KNOCKS YOU OFF THE LIST. B)