Alabama is No. 1 in AP poll after jumping UF.

SacFalcFan

AP Poll

1 Alabama (39) 7-0 1447

2 Florida (20) 6-0 1434

3 Texas 6-0 1365

4 USC 5-1 1213

5 Cincinnati 6-0 1163

6 Boise State 6-0 1156

7 Iowa 7-0 1092

8 Miami (FL) 5-1 1056

9 LSU 5-1 1014

10 TCU 6-0 1001

11 Georgia Tech 6-1 861

12 Oregon 5-1 849

13 Penn State 6-1 753

14 Oklahoma State 5-1 690

15 Virginia Tech 5-2 684

16 Brigham Young 6-1 601

17 Houston 5-1 478

18 Ohio State 5-2 373

19 Utah 5-1 350

20 Pittsburgh 6-1 330

21 Texas Tech 5-2 286

22 West Virginia 5-1 205

23 South Carolina 5-2 159

24 Kansas 5-1 120

25 Oklahoma 3-3 117

Bandwagon = 10+ years, lulz

This whole section has been dedicated to the hate of UF. Every thread turns into some hate for them.

Yeah, I called them out yesterday. The point....? Don't even give me the "true fan" spew either. They played cocky and almost lost

man up and grow a pair.. Boo hoo dont hate on the gators guys. you prayed for a loss man in the second quarter, which was a bit obsessive dont ya think.

man up and grow a pair.. Boo hoo dont hate on the gators guys. you prayed for a loss man in the second quarter, which was a bit obsessive dont ya think.

You can't think of an argument, so you take the personal right and tell me to "grow a pair"? Nice.

When did I say boo hoo? All I said is this whole section is Florida Hate. I used to come here for updates and news. Now just about every thread turns into an argument. It took an Ole Miss loss to stop them from being cocky last year, and they apparently needed a wake up call yesterday.

Obsessed: to think about something unceasingly or persistently; dwell obsessively upon something.

So me saying a wake up call is obsessed??

Florida gators are on my mind and hope we get some payback. Lets not get it twisted i dont like the gators ok. Did i say im glad florida dropped a spot because i am

I'm not the denial fan type that won't admit Bama deserves the number one spot after yesterday. It will all be decided December 5th :)

Edited by Chili Dog

You can't think of an argument, so you take the personal right and tell me to "grow a pair"? Nice.

When did I say boo hoo? All I said is this whole section is Florida Hate. I used to come here for updates and news. Now just about every thread turns into an argument. It took an Ole Miss loss to stop them from being cocky last year, and they apparently needed a wake up call yesterday.

Obsessed: to think about something unceasingly or persistently; dwell obsessively upon something.

So me saying a wake up call is obsessed??

I will say it again praying, PRAYING for your team to lose,2nd quarter, when in actuality you want them to win is crazy, obsessed maybe alittle OCDish not sure would have to see you more to fully evaluate. When a team is on top be prepared for haters it only means your team is doing something right.. To cry about threads turning into gator hatred is funny considering this is mostly a georgia oriented board full of gator haters..

When a team is on top be prepared for haters it only means your team is doing something right.. To cry about threads turning into gator hatred is funny considering this is mostly a georgia oriented board full of gator haters..

Whoever is at #1 is always the target, that's how it works. Yes, I expect the hate, but it's gotten to the extremes lately. I'm done for now, gotta get some school work done.