Attention Turner...and fans watch before tomorrow

BADTOLZ

Let's go Turner. It's your turn this year. Turn on the Burners and take it to the Bears. Man, I am completely utterly stoked for tomorrow's game. GO FALCONS!

This guy makes some awesome videos. Check out Matt Ryan's too. Man, when Jenkins catches it out of bounds at the end of the Bears game I still get chills watching it. Also the throw he makes to Roddy against the Eagles down the middle is friggin' amazing. Great videos...watch them!

Ahahaha the Norwood vid is SICK, he has some crazy movees

Yeah. I agree. I've been up all night (it's 1:22 AM where I am) watching youtube vids n such adn the Norwood one is awesome. They guy however keeps playing the same run like 3 times, but it's still really cool. Jenkins has one too. Abraham, Ryan, White, Turner, I think that's all I saw...at least that that guy made. And yeah, I agree with the music. On some of the players vids he uses get pumped rock music or at least decent hip-hop, but some of it almost sounds like religious gangsta rap or something....anyway, good collection of videos.

Yeah. I agree. I've been up all night (it's 1:22 AM where I am) watching youtube vids n such adn the Norwood one is awesome. They guy however keeps playing the same run like 3 times, but it's still really cool. Jenkins has one too. Abraham, Ryan, White, Turner, I think that's all I saw...at least that that guy made. And yeah, I agree with the music. On some of the players vids he uses get pumped rock music or at least decent hip-hop, but some of it almost sounds like religious gangsta rap or something....anyway, good collection of videos.

Cant hear the music for some reason, all the vids are sick

Awesome! I know this year more teams are playing the run against us so Turners having a hard time getting fired up but it seems like hes not playing as hard as he did last year. I can't wait to see him break off some highlight plays. Also Norwood seems to either break away for a 30 yard run or trip up over his feet in the backfield, so frustrating