Mark Ingram should be the top Heisman Candidate now..

SacFalcFan

I'm sorry I thought we were talking about individual accomplishments and not team standings. I didn't realize AJ played defense and called plays alongside carrying a pedestrian offense. There is no homerism in numbers and again I say he's not going to win the Heisman but to say he shouldn't be in the conversation & he hasn't done anything for us is idiotic.

the way the heisman voting goes, a great player on a mediocre team wont even be considered. the heisman trophy will be awarded to the best player on a top 5 team.

You didn't watch the vandy game if you came away with that. He was doubled the entire game. Also not one throw was a jump pass to AJ Green. Horrible reasoning. If it wasn't for a great touchdown play then he would have gotten this. That's just poor. I expect more from gator fans. You can pad your stats even in the 1st half of a game against cupcake teams. You get plenty of points and yards against crap competition. As I said AJ Green is double teamed almost all the time in games. He beats those as well and contrary to your comments teams will game plan to try and take him away and yet they can't. He leads the SEC in all those categories because of just how great he is. I am on a lot of boards and even gator fans see a green's greatness, i expect more from those who claim to be watching uga games.

Green is a good player, I just can't put him in the elite club yet. When you start beating double teams more often thats when a player can be considered elite. I'm done arguing with a puppy fan over a wr that won't win the heisman. How can a player pad his stats in the 1st half a cupcake team?

Green is a good player, I just can't put him in the elite club yet. When you start beating double teams more often thats when a player can be considered elite. I'm done arguing with a puppy fan over a wr that won't win the heisman. How can a player pad his stats in the 1st half a cupcake team?

You probably should have ever interjected anything to begin with because your arguments have been weak and nonfactual. We have no running game, don't have a true NO. 2 receiver and our QB ain't that great but AJ doesn't see enough double teams for you I guess???