Mark Ingram should be the top Heisman Candidate now..

SacFalcFan

Call me a homer if you want to, but AJ Green should be a top candidate. He has carried UGA this year. You could put Eric Berry in the talks too. He is by far this best defender this year.

well i have read some articles from guys like feldman from espn that says that aj green should be mentioned as a heisman candidate and even saw something espn last week talking about him and being in the heisman hunt.. he is the best wr right now in college football and without him we are 1-6. He is that impt to us. I really think that ingram should be the top candidate now.. the qbs that were in it last year are either hurt or they are not putting up the numbers to be considered.

its Tebow and Colt right now. Though Colt may be slipping right now and Tebow is just poking along with out any real bad games

I agree with you about Tebow. It's not even about talent anymore with him. Tebow is about "force of will". He's got that in spades. However if they win out and Bama wins out I think Tim better be prepared to run the ball 30+ times in the SECCG if they intend to win.

Call me a homer if you want to, but AJ Green should be a top candidate. He has carried UGA this year. You could put Eric Berry in the talks too. He is by far this best defender this year.

He has carried UGA to what? A 4-3 record? Wow, awesome carrying duties.

If Green was doing something nobody had every seen before then people would consider it, but it's absolutely laughable to put him on the list simply because he's one of like 4 good players on your favorite team.

If Green was doing something nobody had every seen before then people would consider it, but it's absolutely laughable to put him on the list simply because he's one of like 4 good players on your favorite team.

So a guy leading his conference in catches, TDs, and receiving yards is doing nothing??? By the way did I mention it's the SEC and he hasn't played Charleston Southern or Troy

Get the F outta here with that blatant UGA hate.

I'm not blown away by green's performence this year, I'm not thinking of ways to stop green. For the Troy and CSU games most of the starters were out by half time. The main thing cox does to green is throw jump balls to him. green is what 6-5 so its easier to do that than to throw a jump pass to a 6-0 wr and most corners are 5-11. Also didn't know that ASU and OSU are considered SEC schools now.

I'm not blown away by green's performence this year, I'm not thinking of ways to stop green. For the Troy and CSU games most of the starters were out by half time. The main thing cox does to green is throw jump balls to him. green is what 6-5 so its easier to do that than to throw a jump pass to a 6-0 wr and most corners are 5-11. Also didn't know that ASU and OSU are considered SEC schools now.

Sir, I was not insinuating Arizona State and Oklahoma State were SEC schools, simply implying the fact that AJ is leading a predominantly defense oriented conference in several offensive categories. Now if you would like to be literal had AJ played C. Southern and Troy exactly where would those stats be today, even with our struggles I do believe UGA managed to put up more than 23 points on Arkansas. Now I know you are going to use the argument that it's later into the season and Arkansas is playing better now than when UGA rolled into Fayetteville but keep in mind that before said game Arkansas played two cupcakes and used all offseason to prepare for The Dawgs specifically and had the game circled on their schedules before you come with that weak argument. Of course you wouldn't be blown away with AJ's performance this year, you are a Dawg hater and with a statement like all Joe Cox does is throw jump balls to him you apparently have a vision problem if you even watch Georgia games. 41 grabs, 682 yards is an average of 16 yards a catch, Joe sure throws a lot of 16 yard jump balls...Not saying that he should win the Heisman but to say he shouldn't be considered is in fact laughable. Good Day hater!

Edited by SacFalcFan

then you haven't been watching. to be double teamed and our main threat game in and game out and to still lead the SEC in all those categories you are just not be real at all with your comments.. also most of the throws to him aren't jump balls.. how about watch a uga game in the future. AJ Green is the game opposing defenses target to stop. the point was clear of the poster he didn't have two pathetic cupcakes to add to his stats..

i watched the vandy game and they had single coverage on him most of the time. If it wasn't for that 56 yard pass green would have less than 40 yards receiving. Again Florida didn't play a full game with the starters against Troy and CSU. The CSU game the starters were gone before the half and the starters were taken out after the 1 series during the 3rd quarter, so how about you watch a Florida game. So its hard to pad stats when the 2cd string is playing the 2cd quarter. Also apparently Florida is a conservative team that likes to run the ball. I would expect better things over here from puppy fans than other msg boards, but I guest I was wrong

i watched the vandy game and they had single coverage on him most of the time. If it wasn't for that 56 yard pass green would have less than 40 yards receiving. Again Florida didn't play a full game with the starters against Troy and CSU. The CSU game the starters were gone before the half and the starters were taken out after the 1 series during the 3rd quarter, so how about you watch a Florida game. So its hard to pad stats when the 2cd string is playing the 2cd quarter. Also apparently Florida is a conservative team that likes to run the ball. I would expect better things over here from puppy fans than other msg boards, but I guest I was wrong

You didn't watch the vandy game if you came away with that. He was doubled the entire game. Also not one throw was a jump pass to AJ Green. Horrible reasoning. If it wasn't for a great touchdown play then he would have gotten this. That's just poor. I expect more from gator fans. You can pad your stats even in the 1st half of a game against cupcake teams. You get plenty of points and yards against crap competition. As I said AJ Green is double teamed almost all the time in games. He beats those as well and contrary to your comments teams will game plan to try and take him away and yet they can't. He leads the SEC in all those categories because of just how great he is. I am on a lot of boards and even gator fans see a green's greatness, i expect more from those who claim to be watching uga games.

So a guy leading his conference in catches, TDs, and receiving yards is doing nothing??? By the way did I mention it's the SEC and he hasn't played Charleston Southern or Troy

Get the F outta here with that blatant UGA hate.

You're 4-3. AJ Green hasn't done crap for you. Wow, lotta catches and a lotta yards. You're 4-3.

Get the f outta here with that blatant UGA homerism.

Win some more games.

Edited by The Snellvillain

You're 4-3. AJ Green hasn't done crap for you. Wow, lotta catches and a lotta yards. You're 4-3.

Get the f outta here with that blatant UGA homerism.

Win some more games.

I'm sorry I thought we were talking about individual accomplishments and not team standings. I didn't realize AJ played defense and called plays alongside carrying a pedestrian offense. There is no homerism in numbers and again I say he's not going to win the Heisman but to say he shouldn't be in the conversation & he hasn't done anything for us is idiotic.