looks as if Ruud is next...

Bucman™®

Colts | Trade for Ruud in the works?

Comment (0)

Fri, 16 Oct 2009 23:29:23 -0700

Phillip B. Wilson, of the Indianapolis Star, reports the Indianapolis Colts are taking a look at trading for LB Barrett Ruud of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Ruud is scheduled to become a free agent at the end of the 2009 season, and negotiations on an extension with the Buccaneers have stalled.

I mean if he's gonna be gone at the end of the year anyway, i say get a first our of it...

looks like the bucs are gonna try the falcons approach to things... odd huh?? haha.. its sad whats happening in tampa, but i wont say that it dosent put a smile on my face :D

we put up with that "we won a superbowl" **** for far too long, ya reek what ya sew, Atlanta in a way better position for what matters NOW.. and **** even in our future. Let me know when you guys win a game, lol...

haha i had to bro. B)

but Ruud is your best LB.. if moss can go for a 3rd rounder, i dont see rudd getting a first...

Colts | Trade for Ruud in the works?

Comment (0)

Fri, 16 Oct 2009 23:29:23 -0700

Phillip B. Wilson, of the Indianapolis Star, reports the Indianapolis Colts are taking a look at trading for LB Barrett Ruud of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Ruud is scheduled to become a free agent at the end of the 2009 season, and negotiations on an extension with the Buccaneers have stalled.

I mean if he's gonna be gone at the end of the year anyway, i say get a first our of it...

WHAT THE HECK'S GOING ON DOWN THERE?

You can't say that just yet. You traded a 2nd round pick for 2 or 3 seasons. If yall win the big one, then yall stole him. If not, then it wasn't a good trade. The trade was clearly a "win now" move.

TO SUM UP WHAT NOLA JUST SAID .... IT MEANS WE STOLE HIM. :lol:

looks like the bucs are gonna try the falcons approach to things... odd huh?? haha.. its sad whats happening in tampa, but i wont say that it dosent put a smile on my face :D

Seriously. Will Falcon fans stop pretending that they were the first team ever to rebuild. If anything, we are following the Dungy model in '96-97. You know the one that set us up to be a dominant defense for 10-11 years?

we put up with that "we won a superbowl" **** for far too long, ya reek what ya sew, Atlanta in a way better position for what matters NOW.. and **** even in our future. Let me know when you guys win a game, lol...

haha i had to bro. B)

Until you guys win 2 trophy's, you've got nothing on us. Remember that.

but Ruud is your best LB.. if moss can go for a 3rd rounder, i dont see rudd getting a first...

If Gaines can get a 2nd, Ruud is worth a first from Indy (low first round). He is the perfect Tampa 2 cover MLB, and Coyer loves him. We won't be dealing him for anything less than a high second (in the 10th pick range).

If Gaines can get a 2nd, Ruud is worth a first from Indy (low first round). He is the perfect Tampa 2 cover MLB, and Coyer loves him. We won't be dealing him for anything less than a high second (in the 10th pick range).

normally I would agree with you, but with Ruud being in the last year of his contract and extension negotiations going badly the Bucs don't have much leverage.

normally I would agree with you, but with Ruud being in the last year of his contract and extension negotiations going badly the Bucs don't have much leverage.

Unless the CBA is extended, he will be a RFA next year. He isn't going anywhere we don't want him to go.

Seriously. Will Falcon fans stop pretending that they were the first team ever to rebuild. If anything, we are following the Dungy model in '96-97. You know the one that set us up to be a dominant defense for 10-11 years?

I GUESS THE DUNGY MODEL OF 96-97, THE ONE WITH THE DOMINANT DEFENSE

FOR 10 TO 11 YEARS .... "IS OVER?"

You can't say that just yet. You traded a 2nd round pick for 2 or 3 seasons. If yall win the big one, then yall stole him. If not, then it wasn't a good trade. The trade was clearly a "win now" move.

i disagree. if he plays good for us AND we win then it was a good trade. i don't think we HAVE to win a superbowl for that. if TG goes out and gives us 70-90 catches 700-1000 yds and around 8 TDs the next two years i just can't see how it was a bad trade.

rarely is a TE going to make so much of an impact he carries your team to a world championship.

K2 is having a better season than your fish... :)

he has 7 more catches 42 more yds and 2 more TDs in one more game. on top of that you guys are down by 14 after every 1st qtr so you have to pass and the falcons have more weapons in the pass game to spread the ball around to.

half the buc fans were just saying they hated winslow last week after he punked out and didn't go for the first down. he has a good game against philly and now he's the man. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That's funny if you think you are really taking that approach.

Dungy and Mckay had a clear plan and direction.

That's not something you can say about the buc's franchise now.

Morris is no where close to the coach Dungy is.