Tye Hill

hawkeye

Hill was traded mainly because of his size. Coach Spags said he likes bigger CB's that can press. When Hill was

traded Jonathan Wade took his starting spot. Now rookie Bradley Fletcher 6-1 198 is starting. Would we have done

better trying to trade for Wade or even drafting Fletcher(3rd 66th overall) instead of Owens(90th overall).

Fletcher had a DUI and they also said he was a late bloomer. I like his size though. But we just gotta wait on

Hill. I saw where Pat Yasinkas said he doesn't expect to see Hill anytime soon though.

BTW it was good to see Chevis get some mop up time last week.

Edited by hawkeye

Hill was traded mainly because of his size. Coach Spags said he likes bigger CB's that can press. When Hill was

traded Jonathan Wade took his starting spot. Now rookie Bradley Fletcher 6-1 198 is starting. Would we have done

better trying to trade for Wade or even drafting Fletcher(3rd 66th overall) instead of Owens(90th overall).

Fletcher had a DUI and they also said he was a late bloomer. I like his size though. But we just gotta wait on

Hill. I saw where Pat Yasinkas said he doesn't expect to see Hill anytime soon though.

BTW it was good to see Chevis get some mop up time last week.

YOu dont even know how Owens is going to turn out. WE are not in a position where we absolutley have to start our rookies like the Rams are. What is Flecther doing, he isnt helping because the Rams are still winless. We are giving Owens a chance to learn the system and get acquinted to the NFL. He is going to be a solid CB for us, trust me, He is our best CB against the run as a rookie and was a Awesome Cover CB in college. We didnt draft Flecther or trade for Wade for a reason, probably because they did want to trade wade. Dont knock out current players(Owens) just because you didnt want us to draft him.

Come on Hawk, bad post man.

I agree with Jaymadd, do you really think TD would trade for a guy he didn't want or thought had the potential to help thie team. But i do think this is a good post because Hawk made some good post but i think Owens is going to be a star he has great speed, he's physical, and was a great cover corner in college like Jaymadd said. Just give him some time to delvop and he should be fine.