Our 1st rd pick will be an O-Lineman

hawkeye

Unless we trade out of the 1st, it will be OL. This is why I say this. First of all your #1 will be a starter.

So now let's look at the roster position by position. DE-Abe/Biermann or JA98. Probably Biermann though. DT-Babs/

Jerry. LB's. That's set unless Nicholas fails and I don't see that happening. We are set at safety. CB will be

another top tier FA corner depending on what Hill does. So that leaves OL. The only true question marks are Dahl

and Clabo. If we loose one of them, then we gotta replace them. And there are a lot of good 1st rd talent @ OL.

After a team has not given up a sack in 3 games, its hard to say that we need replacements. They definitely could be upgraded, but its hard to say that a rookie could come in and be better.

They need to be a little more consistent, but overall, they have been pretty good. I use to think we needed to go O-Line early, but now I have changed my opinion on that.

The one thing you need to remember is that our 1st round pick does not have to come in and start. We have a bunch of uncertainties at both OLB and DE. We know Peterson and Abraham will not be here much longer.

I would be happy if we took the best OLB available and let him play in a rotational role with Peterson for a year.

We don't need to go O-Line by default because our Line has been very good up until this point.

After a team has not given up a sack in 3 games, its hard to say that we need replacements. They definitely could be upgraded, but its hard to say that a rookie could come in and be better.

They need to be a little more consistent, but overall, they have been pretty good. I use to think we needed to go O-Line early, but now I have changed my opinion on that.

The one thing you need to remember is that our 1st round pick does not have to come in and start. We have a bunch of uncertainties at both OLB and DE. We know Peterson and Abraham will not be here much longer.

I would be happy if we took the best OLB available and let him play in a rotational role with Peterson for a year.

We don't need to go O-Line by default because our Line has been very good up until this point.

Then thing is that the OL need to KEEP doing well, or even better for that matter.Upgrades won't hurt Ryan and Turner.Actually will help them look even greater than now.