ANOTHER RODDY WHITE!?!?!?

Stoic

Biography

Roddy White

Roddy White is a veteran of 14 years in the NFL and various major sporting events. He begins his eighth season as Director of Event Marketing with the Falcons. White is responsible for the club’s special events, game presentation, creative services, mascot program and client services. Under White’s stewardship, the Falcons have attracted star acts in various music genres such as James Brown, Ashanti, Sugarland, the Temptations, Travis Tritt, Ludacris, LeAnn Rimes, NeYo and the Pointer Sisters as regular performers at home games. Prior to his appointment with the Falcons, he spent six seasons with the Jacksonville Jaguars as the club’s Director of Special Events and Promotions with responsibilities in special event production, game presentation, advertising and brand management. A graduate of the University of Georgia, he lives with his wife, Patti, and daughters, Whitney and Sydney, in Alpharetta, Georgia.

I know many of you already know this....but still.....this is a HE// of a ko-wink-ee-dink...nest pas?

Biography

Roddy White

Roddy White is a veteran of 14 years in the NFL and various major sporting events. He begins his eighth season as Director of Event Marketing with the Falcons. White is responsible for the club’s special events, game presentation, creative services, mascot program and client services. Under White’s stewardship, the Falcons have attracted star acts in various music genres such as James Brown, Ashanti, Sugarland, the Temptations, Travis Tritt, Ludacris, LeAnn Rimes, NeYo and the Pointer Sisters as regular performers at home games. Prior to his appointment with the Falcons, he spent six seasons with the Jacksonville Jaguars as the club’s Director of Special Events and Promotions with responsibilities in special event production, game presentation, advertising and brand management. A graduate of the University of Georgia, he lives with his wife, Patti, and daughters, Whitney and Sydney, in Alpharetta, Georgia.

I know many of you already know this....but still.....this is a HE// of a ko-wink-ee-dink...nest pas?

It's not really that big of a deal that after 14 years of being involved in the NFL that another person with the same name would be involved with the NFL There are two running backs in the NFL right now named Adrian Peterson. One plays for the Bears and is also Mike Peterson's(he is a lineback for the atlanta falcons) brother. How does that float your boat?

Edited by Sho'Nuff

It's not really that big of a deal that after 14 years of being involved in the NFL that another person with the same name would be involved with the NFL There are two running backs in the NFL right now named Adrian Peterson. One plays for the Bears and is also Mike Peterson's(he is a lineback for the atlanta falcons) brother. How does that float your boat?

I mean sure it's old news but Roddy White isn't your everyday name. Let the man laugh.

The name Roddy, plus in the same organization. Adrian is a pretty common first name as is Peterson among last names.

That said.... THIS IS OLD NEWS! lol

According to Whitepages.com there are 11 people in the US named Roddy White, 47 named Adrian Peterson.

Actually surprised there are 11 Roddy's lol.

One of those Adrian Peterson's you just mentioned is the little brother of our very own Mike Peterson. Yep, the Bears' Adrian Peterson is Mike Peterson's little brother. I wanna see big brother "welcome" little brother to the bird's nest Sunday night! HA ha ha.

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a patriot." -Mark Twain

I've got one better for you. I shared an office with a girl named Tandy. Now, I don't run across many people with my same name, but we were in the same office.

Yeah, that would probably be a little hard to accept at first. lol

Don't forget..

Steve Smith - Wide Receiver - Carolina Panthers

Steve Smith - Wide Receiver - New York Giants

Edited by Sho'Nuff

One of those Adrian Peterson's you just mentioned is the little brother of our very own Mike Peterson. Yep, the Bears' Adrian Peterson is Mike Peterson's little brother. I wanna see big brother "welcome" little brother to the bird's nest Sunday night! HA ha ha.

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a patriot." -Mark Twain

Dude...it said he was Mike's brother IN the part you quoted lol. I guess you didn't read it all. ;)

I've got one better for you. I shared an office with a girl named Tandy. Now, I don't run across many people with my same name, but we were in the same office.

That's kind of crazy... Now that you brought up your name I have to ask where it came from? I have never met anyone with the name Tandy. I imagine there is a story behind it? Just curious....

The 6 Degrees of Kevin Bacon!

Football style!

Dedsquirl is a Falcon Fan.

The Falcons play the Bears this weekend.

The Bears have a fullback named Jason McKie.

McKie played HS Football with Dedsquirl's little brother.

Dedsquirl's little brother dates a girl named Ashley.

Ashley and Tandy both end in a "Y".

IT'S CRAZY!!!!!