Michael Turner did not win the FedX Ground

Tandy

This time I'd have to give it up to Benson. Although Turner did his thang, a couple of those TDs were gimmes (goal line action) for a man of his stature and the game being a blowout probably had something to do with it too. Benson was a very big factor in his team being in position to pull out a close one vs the Ravens. Normally I'd again yell "bias!", but not this ONE time...

Benson has been the most overrated player so far this year. Yeah he leads the league right now but he'll fade out soon.

Unless he gets injured this season I don't think Benson is going to fade. Maybe he's finally grown up and figured out how fortunate he is to have this opportunity. Plus Cincy is winning this year so I'm sure that all of their players are still really excited every week to play the game.

When Turner scored his 3rd TD, I didn't say "Holy **** Turner just got 3 TD's on the Niners" but when I saw Benson hit 100 on the Ravens I did say "Holy **** someone finally got a 100 on the Ravens"

If it was the same Ravens defense of last year - I'd agree. They are a very good defense now - last year they were special.