Question about Tampa Bay

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

ph34r.gif

Bucman (what's with the s at the end of your name?) I have a question. Do you think Morris will still be your coach next year? What's the buzz?

I tried doing Jay a favor, so I changed my SN for a second. but they keep on saying I cant change my name back to Bucman because its already taken... :( I'm sure he will be, i guess it all depends on how he finishes. Sounds like we're already planning for the draft?

LOL

Riiiiiight.

be careful you dont get in some legel trouble having that minor as your avater. :D

I tried doing Jay a favor, so I changed my SN for a second. but they keep on saying I cant change my name back to Bucman because its already taken... sad.gif I'm sure he will be, i guess it all depends on how he finishes. Sounds like we're already planning for the draft?

I know - I was surprised about Gaines.

As for your name - do like a lot of these guys - put Bucman©

I don't feel bad for him but as a fan of the sport it is bad for the league to have this many teams circling the drain.

There does seem to be growing gap between the 4 or 5 worst teams and the rest of the NFL, but I think that is due to number of quality teams in the NFL today.

Just look at the NFC. Atlanta, New Orleans, NY, Philly, Dallas, Chicago, Minnesota, San Fran and Arizona are batting for just 6 playoff spots. There will be 3 really good teams that will miss out the playoffs this year.

The AFC playoff picture looks a little more straight forward, but there are 7 strong teams in New England, New York, Indy, Cincinnati, Pittsburgh, Baltimore and Denver.

There is more talent in the NFL today - particularly at the Qb position - that there has ever been, which makes is very tought for the limited number of teams that don't have a decent Qb.

I know - I was surprised about Gaines.

As for your name - do like a lot of these guys - put Bucman©

Interesting you mention that, I've been curious about those little TM I see around. I'm afraid i dont know how to put those up; infact, I dont even know to put up what you just put up. :D I'm not a computer person at all.

Interesting you mention that, I've been curious about those little TM I see around. I'm afraid i dont know how to put those up; infact, I dont even know to put up what you just put up. :D I'm not a computer person at all.

Yeah i was wondering the same thing how do you put that up

There does seem to be growing gap between the 4 or 5 worst teams and the rest of the NFL, but I think that is due to number of quality teams in the NFL today.

Just look at the NFC. Atlanta, New Orleans, NY, Philly, Dallas, Chicago, Minnesota, San Fran and Arizona are batting for just 6 playoff spots. There will be 3 really good teams that will miss out the playoffs this year.

The AFC playoff picture looks a little more straight forward, but there are 7 strong teams in New England, New York, Indy, Cincinnati, Pittsburgh, Baltimore and Denver.

There is more talent in the NFL today - particularly at the Qb position - that there has ever been, which makes is very tought for the limited number of teams that don't have a decent Qb.

Didn't I hear that there were 5 teams going on a 10 game losing streak if they lose this week? That is more than just facing good teams that is a failure to be competitive and that goes back to management and coaching. Firing your OC weeks before the season starts doesn't help.

Interesting you mention that, I've been curious about those little TM I see around. I'm afraid i dont know how to put those up; infact, I dont even know to put up what you just put up. biggrin.gif I'm not a computer person at all.

To get ™ - press your ALT key - hold it down while typing 0159 on your numeric keypad - then release - it will give you that symbol.

Yeah right dude, before the season i sensed that you believed that maybe 35%, but now i know you are just full of it Bucmans(that sounds kind of Ghey) LOL.

You still my boi Bucman :D

not only are the bucs gonna beat the Falcons week 12, but Im gonna whoop your butt this week in our Fantasy football league!

Dont get that twisted either! :D