Jets or Pats...

I was just talking to friend of mine about the rest of the season, and he brought up a good point. He said that he hopes the Jets push the Pats out of the playoffs so we won't have to face them. But that got me to thinking. I feel like we should have won that game and that we can beat them if we see them again. I honestly, want the Pats to win their way into the Playoffs so that we can have another shot at them. I think that if they (Pats) don't make it in and we do, we will hear nothing from them but how they beat us and they would kick our @$$es if they got to play us. Just wondering if I'm alone on this one or if anyone else has a different spin?

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a patriot." -Mark Twain

I was just talking to friend of mine about the rest of the season, and he brought up a good point. He said that he hopes the Jets push the Pats out of the playoffs so we won't have to face them. But that got me to thinking. I feel like we should have won that game and that we can beat them if we see them again. I honestly, want the Pats to win their way into the Playoffs so that we can have another shot at them. I think that if they (Pats) don't make it in and we do, we will hear nothing from them but how they beat us and they would kick our @$$es if they got to play us. Just wondering if I'm alone on this one or if anyone else has a different spin?

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a patriot." -Mark Twain

And what does this have to do with the Falcons LOL

And what does this have to do with the Falcons LOL

If/when the Falcons get to the playoffs, who would you rather play? Jets or Pats?

If/when the Falcons get to the playoffs, who would you rather play? Jets or Pats?

Ill tell you after we play them

Ill tell you after we play them

We played the Pats already. My question is: Would you like to see the Pats not make it into the Playoffs, or would you like a chance at redemption?

We played the Pats already. My question is: Would you like to see the Pats not make it into the Playoffs, or would you like a chance at redemption?

I hope the Jets turn out to be better than the Pats, then the Pats make it and the Jets dont. Then, we defeat them FTW.

Same thing. Jets and Pats are boh AFC. You do know how the playoffs/post-season works, right?

Yes. But you still never answered my original question. You do know how a question works, right?

We could only play them in the Superbowl - and if we get there - I don't care who it is - I just wanna win!

It is so unlikely the Jets could make it to the SB I think the point is moot. The pats are the only one that I think it is possible for us to see there.

True. But I was talking about more of a hypothetical standpoint. My distain for the Pats would like me to see them loose every game they play for the rest of the season. But on the other hand, revenge on the big stage would be sweet also. I figured the Jets beating them out would be awesome BECAUSE they are not expected to do so. It would make it all that much sweeter to see the almighty Brady and the Pats get pushed out by the Jets.

True. But I was talking about more of a hypothetical standpoint. My distain for the Pats would like me to see them loose every game they play for the rest of the season. But on the other hand, revenge on the big stage would be sweet also. I figured the Jets beating them out would be awesome BECAUSE they are not expected to do so. It would make it all that much sweeter to see the almighty Brady and the Pats get pushed out by the Jets.

If the Pats lose every game then we probably won't face either one of them. This is not a very smart question. If the Pats are not in it we may well be facing the Colts.

If the Pats lose every game then we probably won't face either one of them. This is not a very smart question. If the Pats are not in it we may well be facing the Colts.

I'm thinking that my original idea has been lost somewhere between my brain and the keyboard. I'm sure I have explained it wrong somewhere. Basicaly, I was just wondering if the rest of the members here would rather see the Pats get humiliated the rest of the season and miss the playoffs? Or rather they do well, win, and have to face Atlanta again? Sorry if i've confused anyone. It was not intentional. It really did seem pretty straight-forward in my head. B)

I could care less how the patriots do this season. We already played them, lost, now its time to move on to the week at hand. If we get to the superbowl and we have to face the patriots, the main goal is to win no matter what team. Revenge comes second to a superbowl ring an day in my opinion.

Good point.