WOW!

Falconsfan567

Matt Ryan has already thrown 5 touchdown passes of over 50 yards in his very young career. That's awesome.

1 - 62 yards to Michael Jenkins against the Lions

2 - 70 yards to Roddy White against the Chiefs

3 - 55 yards to Roddy White against the Eagles

4 - 67 yards to Jerious Norwood against Saints

5 - 90 yards to Roddy White against the 49ers

Back in the day they only gave the QB credit for the aerial portion, not YAC. that's one reason stats are more impressive from the last few decades.

I mean c'mon, I loved it but most of that 90 yarder by Roddy was to his credit.

But Matt put the ball in a perfect spot to where when Roddy caught it his momentum was taking him to the open field and all he had to do was run. That's something alot of QBs can't do. Most times guys have to stop and catch the ball and they lose all their momentum and before they can get started again they get tackled. Ryan on the other hand puts the ball in a perfect spot that takes the receiver to the open field so they can make the long run after the catch.

But Matt put the ball in a perfect spot to where when Roddy caught it his momentum was taking him to the open field and all he had to do was run. That's something alot of QBs can't do. Most times guys have to stop and catch the ball and they lose all their momentum and before they can get started again they get tackled. Ryan on the other hand puts the ball in a perfect spot that takes the receiver to the open field so they can make the long run after the catch.

Matt did put it in a perfect spot where only Roddy could get it. However if you watch it Roddy starts his run just before he catches the ball whilst still keeping his eye on the ball. 80% Roddy on that play.

Link about YAC? Do your own research dude, I don't work for you! :lol:

I don't know what was going on with Ryan early this past Sunday but fortunately he got it together later. B)

Well, it's just that I think you're spewing garbage. Everything I've seen dating back to 1940 has shown that the a team's receivers having the same amount of yardage receiving as the QB had passing.

You said it like it's fact, I've looked for it(since this is the first time I've ever heard this), and can't find anything to support it.