OH NO ESPN AND CBSsports

All of them picked Atlanta! **** just froze over! Run for your lives the world is ENDING!!

http://espn.go.com/nfl/picks http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/features/writers/expert/picks/week6

Falcons fans are going to have to learn to live with the fact that when the team is good, it often gets picked to win.

I know this is a stunning revelation for us all, since we've never really had a good team two years in a row.

Here is the good news. It has absolutely no impact on the game whatsoever.

Here is how dumb Peter King is - he says the Broncos will "all but wrap up the AFC West" if they beat the Charger this week and take a 3 game lead. With 10 games left. The guy seemingly can't remember that season waaaaaaaay back in 2008 when the Broncos led the Chargers by 3 games with only 3 games left in the season and still managed to find a way to blow it.

Here is how dumb Peter King is - he says the Broncos will "all but wrap up the AFC West" if they beat the Charger this week and take a 3 game lead. With 10 games left. The guy seemingly can't remember that season waaaaaaaay back in 2008 when the Broncos led the Chargers by 3 games with only 3 games left in the season and still managed to find a way to blow it.

I just shake my head....

We lost 1 game last year at home to a lesser team - Denver. If I was on the air - you better believe I would I pick Atlanta at home..just common sense.

Except for Sapp last night - he went with Chicago...moron!

ATL 31

CHI 17

Sapp's actually pretty good to be honest. However, I think we win. I got us winning 31-24 or something like that.

Edited by Ghost Rider

Look at the sunday countdown part of ESPNs picks... not everyone picked us.

Ditka picked the Bears.

What a shocker. <_<

Who cares who they pick, the team has to get pressure on Cutler and the rest will take care of itself.We have to win these conference games all year. GO FALCONS11

Falcons fans are going to have to learn to live with the fact that when the team is good, it often gets picked to win.

I know this is a stunning revelation for us all, since we've never really had a good team two years in a row.

Here is the good news. It has absolutely no impact on the game whatsoever.

AMEN!!!