Matt Ryan about to be on Scott Van Pelt

Dem Birds

Highlights for those of us at work?? :)

they talked about how a lot of qbs show improvement from year 1 to year 2, then they showed his numbers and asked him what kind of things he worked on and improved on. i don't remember everything he said but checking down to the backs was one of them.

they asked if he looked at the upcoming schedule and he said that they were focused on chicago and they try to look at their schedule by quarters. they asked him if 3-1 was good enough for a 1st qtr and he said yes, although he would've liked to have gone 4-0.

then they talked about his gilette commercials and that kind of stuff and if he felt cleaner with the axe/gillette things. he said yes.

sadly, i didn't see your post until now so i don't remember a lot of the other stuff. it was a 6-7 minute long interview though. :(

hopefully dem birds can help.

they talked about how a lot of qbs show improvement from year 1 to year 2, then they showed his numbers and asked him what kind of things he worked on and improved on. i don't remember everything he said but checking down to the backs was one of them.

they asked if he looked at the upcoming schedule and he said that they were focused on chicago and they try to look at their schedule by quarters. they asked him if 3-1 was good enough for a 1st qtr and he said yes, although he would've liked to have gone 4-0.

then they talked about his gilette commercials and that kind of stuff and if he felt cleaner with the axe/gillette things. he said yes.

sadly, i didn't see your post until now so i don't remember a lot of the other stuff. it was a 6-7 minute long interview though. :(

hopefully dem birds can help.

You covered most of it.

He mentioned how he felt he and Roddy had been close on some plays earlier in the season and finally got them, we've all heard that. But they asked if he just felt that or if it was something he could see on film. He talked about "landmarks" apparently being where they want the ball to go so that's were Roddy needs to be, early on he wasn't hitting the spot, or Roddy may have been a little off. Otherwise, they just talked about the matchup with the Bears.

Ryan did say he wishes there were women in the locker room. Apparently in the commercial there are women in the locker room and they asked if that was something new they didn't know about and he said "I wish."

Thanks to both of you!!! Sounds like some good stuff, sorry that I missed it.

He's wishing for women in the locker room, eh?? I'd be willing to oblige.

tongue.gif

Somehow - I knew you'd take one for the team and volunteer! It's a dirty job - but somebody's got to do it!