Falcons fans in Austin, TX?

I'm in Austin for work on Sunday and was wondering if any Falcons fans in the area could help point me to the best viewing location for the game against the Bears that night. Sports bars, breweries (preferably), etc. Thanks!

I'm a Bears fan, but when I didn't have DirectTV, I went to The Warehouse Saloon ). On Sundays every NFL game are played. If you're closer to downtown, The Tavern might be a better choice (12th and Lamar)

Edited by Aquineas

I've lived in Austin for over 8 years (Round Rock actually)....

But yes, Twin Peaks down on I-35 and Slaughter is a great place to watch the games. They have Direct TV NFL package so you can hang out all day. What part of town are you staying at? If downtown, 3rd Base on 6th & Mopac is also fantastic...

I'm staying downtown at the Hilton Garden In, in town for the AGC Trade Show at the Convention Center. Thanks guys, I'll certainly look into Twin Peaks. You fellas should come down if you're not busy. Living in Texas, I feel like I'm the only Falcons fan sometimes, it would be nice to see some other black and reds.

Good lord, I see what you meant by "scenery" now

Austin has some of the most beautiful women in the U.S.. no joke... And the great thing about it is that they are everywhere. You'll have a great time in downtown Austin and surrouding areas. Plus.. you are here during Texas-OU weekend. Although the game is in Dallas, once Texas wins tomorrow.... tomorrow will be packed downtown with tons of people celebrating ! ! !

Or you can go by the stadium early tomorrow and tailgate with thousands of Texas fans...

Austin has some of the most beautiful women in the U.S.. no joke... And the great thing about it is that they are everywhere. You'll have a great time in downtown Austin and surrouding areas. Plus.. you are here during Texas-OU weekend. Although the game is in Dallas, once Texas wins tomorrow.... tomorrow will be packed downtown with tons of people celebrating ! ! !

Or you can go by the stadium early tomorrow and tailgate with thousands of Texas fans...

But only if you want to be around the most obnoxious people on the planet who proudly wear a color that is a combination of dog **** and vomit.

But only if you want to be around the most obnoxious people on the planet who proudly wear a color that is a combination of dog **** and vomit.

HA!

And yeah, I'm from Midland, so I can vouch for Texas having the best looking women in the country, small town or big city. Must be in the water.

Edited by evolvedresolve