Which NFL player do you respect most?

Peyton Manning, Ray Lewis, Junior Seau, Matt Ryan, Donald Driver, M. Hasselbeck. RT @miamidolfan2354: what NFL player do u respect most?

3 minutes ago from UberTwitter

RESPECT!

http://twitter.com/Adam_Schefter

With out a Doubt Ray Lewis. Matt Ryan is good and is earning respect, but all these other guys are established. Ohhh i have no respect for Matt Hasselbeck.

With out a Doubt Ray Lewis. Matt Ryan is good and is earning respect, but all these other guys are established. Ohhh i have no respect for Matt Hasselbeck.

And I couldnt disagree more, personally. I have no respect for a guy who rolls with questionable characters and who was witness to a murder, but conveniantly doesnt know who did it...

I could care less about Hasselbeck.

Mad props to Driver though.

Marvin Harrison... (yea I know he's retired or whatever)... But he def has my respect. Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan has def earned my respect, Demarcus Ware, Carson Palmer, L.T., Randy Moss, Andre Johnson and Drew Brees....

On the Falcons...

Def Matty Ice... Turner and White are earing my respect, but not there yet. Alot of respect for Norwood, Lofton, Peterson, Abraham and Kroy Biermann. All work hard and continue to want to get better. Much respect. And probably the one person I have the most repsect for... Michael Jenkins.. Always has been that "#2" reciever but has always been solid and humble. He just goes out there and does what hes asked to do, a GREAT asset for us. (although I think he's overlooked way too much)

Marvin Harrison... (yea I know he's retired or whatever)... But he def has my respect. Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan has def earned my respect, Demarcus Ware, Carson Palmer, L.T., Randy Moss, Andre Johnson and Drew Brees....

On the Falcons...

Def Matty Ice... Turner and White are earing my respect, but not there yet. Alot of respect for Norwood, Lofton, Peterson, Abraham and Kroy Biermann. All work hard and continue to want to get better. Much respect. And probably the one person I have the most repsect for... Michael Jenkins.. Always has been that "#2" reciever but has always been solid and humble. He just goes out there and does what hes asked to do, a GREAT asset for us. (although I think he's overlooked way too much)

Lol Marvin Harrison is a straight assassin. He scares me more than anybody else who has played football in a long time. Read about him.

I'd say Warrick Dunn. He used to play for us, and he forgave the guy who murdered his best friend, his mother.

And I couldnt disagree more, personally. I have no respect for a guy who rolls with questionable characters and who was witness to a murder, but conveniantly doesnt know who did it...

I could care less about Hasselbeck.

Mad props to Driver though.

On the Field there would be no other player that i would fear more. He brings great intensity, is the leader of a defence that has dominated the past decade. Dude makes plays. Off the pitch is his deal as a player he would be the most respected defender. Just ask all the RB's hes sat on their AS5es. Tony Gonzalez would have to be my most respected offensive player him and Manning.

On the Falcons...

how can you respect ALLLL of those guys, but not fully respect turner and white?

how can you respect ALLLL of those guys, but not fully respect turner and white?

One HUGE reason... they've done it for years. (with the exception of Ryan, but he's been consistent) I have more respect right now for Turner.. To be honest im still not totally sold on White. To me he's had flashes of greatest but not every game. Dont get me wrong, I like White just waiting and watching him get better and better...

Edited by loneFalcon

I saw something today on L Fitz and it made me respect him. He seems like a down to earth, cool, and respectable MAN not just a regular guy like a role model. He was talking about how he grew his hair out in honor of his mother who died and how he still keeps her license in his wallet to remind him of her when he is buy something.

I love manning on the field but i feel as if he's become a corporate tool with all his commercials...guess he wants financial security for the next fifteen manning generations, but I digress...Lewis was never convicted or charged with anything, there are cases of "being at the wrong place at the wrong time"...his intensity is admirable..."respect" is the wrong word to use in this question, you should have respect for most human beings, but along with dunn, i hold ed reed in high esteem...consistently dominant